Field Relief® Max Fly Mask
- Forms an effective barrier from flies & midges
- Blocks up to 80% of UV rays, protecting against sunburn
- Extremely comfortable
- Excellent visibility
- Perfect for sensitive horses or those in high midge and fly infested areas
- Donkey mask also available to help protect large donkey ears from flies and midges.
- Horse&Rider Magazine reviewed the Field Relief Max mask as part of their Fly Masks tried and tested feature in the May 2012 issue, and it has been awarded the coveted Horse&Rider Best in Test Award.
- Read the full review online on the Horse & Rider website
Move your mouse over a hotspot for more info...
Your horse says...
"I love the sun, but it makes my nose really sore! Now I have my Field Relief Max I can enjoy the sun all day and not worry about burning and all the wrinkles that my mum is so worried about with her skin! It also keeps all those pesky flies away - just brilliant"
"I really canít rate this product highly enough. Perhaps the fact that I have now bought one each for all three of my horses speaks for itself!"
- Black mesh with red trim
- Grey mesh with blue trim
- Large Donkey (black only)
- Small Donkey (black only)
- Extra Large
- Large / Horse
- Medium / Cob
- Small / Pony
- Extra Small (black only)
Field Relief is a full face net designed to fit the horse from the tips of its ears to the end of its muzzle. Perfect for horses that suffer from sunburnt noses as it helps protect the delicate muzzle area. It is also ideal for horses and ponies in high fly and midge infested areas.
Field Relief has an adjustable and detachable nosepiece that allows you to tailor the fit to each horse or remove it completely if required.
Field Relief is made from a super soft net (with only the central panel made of rigid mesh) to ensure that it is very comfortable for the horse to wear.