Equi-Chaps® Stable Chaps
Keep legs warm, dry and protected in the stable
- Soft but durable
- Help protect from scuffs and grazes
- Wick moisture away from the skin - ideal for wet, cold legs after exercise or turnout
- Keep joints warm, maintains effective circulation and relieves the symptoms of arthritis
- Protect horse from knocks when rolling in the stable
- Easy to clean
- Extremely comfortable for the horse to wear
Move your mouse over a hotspot for more info...
Your horse says...
"I found my legs got really cold at night, so I was really happy to get a set of Stable Chaps for Christmas. They also help to stop me knocking my legs when I roll in the stable - something I'm always being told off for doing!"
"I have used the Equilibrium Stable Chaps for about four years now. I find that they are great and reducing stiffness in my horse's joints throughout the cold winter months. His legs do not fill up when he is wearing them - even when he has been stood in all night! They are easy to put on and off, as well as being easy to clean and they are a very smart design. An added bonus is that they are great for keeping his legs clean before hunting the next day and for drying his heels when I have washed him. Rhianne"
- 4 Extra Large
- 3 Large
- 2 Medium
- 1 Small
- 0 Extra Small