Tri-Zone® Impact Sports Boot
Tested to be tough
- Tri-Zone Airlite Impact Sports Boot uses the latest material technology to create a highly protective boot which is very light, flexible and breathable. It is the accumulation of years of research and testing with scientists, vets and professional riders.
- Tri-Zone Airlite Impact Sports Boots have been designed and tested to protect the horses' legs across a wide range of high impact sports such as cross country, racing, hunting, hunter trials, driving and polo.
- Tri-Zone Airlite Impact Sports Boots are made up of 3 protective layers
- The inner layer is made from a soft impact absorbing EVA which is formed into pillows to provide maximum comfort. This inner layer is perforated to allow heat to evaporate from the horse's skin.
- The middle layer is made from an EVA mesh which helps to absorb impact but also allows heat to escape freely from inside the boot.
- The outer strike pad areas are made from TPU which protects from penetration injuries.
- Inside the boot there are protective panels of TPU strategically positioned to protect the most vulnerable areas of the horse's leg.
Your horse says...
"I love going through the water in them because they stay so light and don't weigh my legs down."
"I'm really pleased with the Impact Sports Boots; they have now done 10 cross country rounds and 5 XC schooling rounds on 5 different horses. Normally each horse has its own boots but I have been really impressed with the Impact sport boots as they are so light but without compromising on protection. They don't hold water so wash off really well and stay light and clean even in the Lincoln mud to go straight on to the next horse. They still look as good as new and are a great fit on varying shapes and sizes! Louisa Milne Home, International Event Rider"
- HORSE to fit 15hh to 16.2hh
Fore or Hind
Watch the video here..
Equilibrium Products uses an independent safety testing laboratory to evaluate the protection levels on all boots they manufacture (this laboratory also conducts safety testing on human body protectors and police amour).
Tri-Zone Airlite Impact Sports Boots have been tested for both concussion and penetration protection at the levels of force experienced by a horse hitting a cross country fence at speed or striking in to itself.
The tests prove that the Tri-Zone Airlite Impact Sports Boots will protect from penetration strikes to the most vulnerable areas of the leg as well as significantly reducing impact concussion.
Tri-Zone Airlite Impact Sports Boots weigh only 160 to 170grams per boot when dry and absorb very little water so they do not get heavy when wet. They even float on water they are so light.
Tri-Zone Airlite Impact Sports Boots are very flexible both horizontally and vertically (up to 130 degrees of bend) so that they accommodate full range of joint movement.
Every layer of the Tri-Zone Airlite Impact Sports Boot is perforated with air holes to allow heat (in the form of sweat) to evaporate to the outside. Tests show that the Tri-Zone Airlite Impact Sports boot cools at a rate of 2.9 C degrees per minute.
Tri-Zone Airlite Impact Sports Boots feature a vertical hook strap which fits over the horizontal loop straps as an extra security feature to prevent straps becoming loose, even in muddy wet ground.
The vertical hook strap has a handy grip tab for easy and quick boot removal.