Equilibrium Products Saddlecloth
Look the part with our Equilibrium Products branded 100% cotton saddlecloths, specially designed for competition.
Sometimes simple is best. A white saddle pad demonstrating the Equilibrium Products logo discretely on both sides. Perfect for use at competition.
- Available in dressage or general purpose styles
- Made from 100% lightweight cotton outer
- Shaped around the wither to prevent rubbing
- Polyurethane foam and spun polyester yarn filler for a soft, comfortable fit
What inspired the Equilibrium Branded Saddle Pad?
Originally designed for our sponsored riders, the saddlecloth has become a popular request from our loyal customers too!
The design of the Saddlecloth.
Simple yet effective, the saddlecloth is made from a 100% lightweight cotton. As most of us will know from clothing, there are many benefits of cotton, including:
- Sustainable & natural
- Naturally absorbent
The fill between the inner and outer cotton is Polyurethane foam and Spun Polyester yarn for the comfort of the horse.
The contoured shape, particularly around the wither allows the horse to remain comfortable.
Who are the Branded Saddlecloths for?
While they would suit all horses and riders, the saddle pads are certainly durable enough for everyday use, however with their white colouring they might be good to save for special occasions such as:
- Pony Club
- Riding Club
Caring for the Equilibrium Branded Saddlecloth:
Machine washable at 30 degrees, and quick to dry means they are easy to care for. Keeping them clean will help to maintain good skin health. Our Hook Cleaner Brush can help to keep the straps clean and debris free.
Delivery, returns, exchanges and guarantee
Delivery charges are calculated based on the location of delivery, weight, and value of the order. Standard charges are:
For parcels up to 20kg: UK Delivery
- Economy 4-6 Working Days – £3.95 or FREE for orders over £25 (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- Next Working Day Delivery, Orders placed before 2pm – £5.95 (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- For orders over £99 – Free Next Day Delivery
- Scottish Highland & Islands Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For. For orders up to 2kg – £3.95 (weight variable)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Standard 4-6 Working Day Delivery for orders up to £75 – £9.95 (weight variable)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Standard 4-6 Working Day Delivery for orders over £75 – £7.95 (weight variable)
We hope that you are happy with your products, but if you aren’t, we do understand that sometimes when buying online that items may not be as expected, you may need a different size or you might have just changed your mind!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return or change your product without reason within 30 days of the delivery of the goods. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
In order to receive a refund/exchange:
• your item must be clean, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• your item must be in its original packaging.
• your item must be returned to us within 30 days from receipt of your order*.
• you must fill out the online returns form before returning your item, and include your name, order number and address inside your return package.
All Equilibrium Products are covered under a one year guarantee, except for Equilibrium Massage products which are guaranteed for 2 years. The guarantee is valid with proof of purchase, either email, card receipt or shop receipt, from the date of purchase, providing the product is used and cared for in accordance with instructions. The guarantee is not transferable to another person.
If you find the product faulty during the guarantee period, and you have bought direct from Equilibrium Products please contact us, we will be more than happy to arrange a refund or replacement. If you have bought your product elsewhere please contact the company you purchased it from.
The following are specifically excluded from the terms and condition of the guarantee:
- Damage caused by misuse, accident, negligence or improper handling of the product or not used in accordance with instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any modification made by the purchaser to the product or any repairs other than by an authorised agent.
- Damage resulting from incorrect maintenance according to the instructions of use (e.g. stored in damp/wet conditions, washed on too hot a wash).
- The guarantee is only valid if the correct Equilibrium Therapy Multi Plug Charger and correct Equilibrium Therapy Battery are used, the mains charger attachment appropriate to the country of use must be used. The guarantee is invalid if used with an adapter.
- Damage caused due to the use of the product on voltage other than that stamped on the product.
You might also like
£44.96 – £49.95 View product
Tri-Zone All Sports Boots
All round tested protection for all disciplines – whether you’re…
£49.95 View product
Stretch & Flex Flatwork Wraps
Free your horses’ natural paces with these comfortable, flexible and…
£22.95 View product
Tri-Zone Brushing Boots
Super stylish horse brushing boots designed to mould comfortably to…
Improve your lower leg position in the saddle with our…