Equilibrium Products Equine Massage Pad – 14 Day Trial
Please note that the terms and conditions of the Massage Pad 14 Day Trial apply to Equilibrium Therapy Massage Pads purchased through this page only, and not to those purchased through alternative product pages, offers or sales. Please visit the Equilibrium Therapy Massage Pad or XL Massage Pad product pages if you would like to purchase a Massage Pad outright
How the Trial Period Works
- Place your order for the Equilibrium Therapy Massage Pad – 14 Day Trial and pay in Full.
- We will despatch your order with Free Next Day* delivery. Your Massage Pad 14 Day Trial begins on receipt of your order
- You then have 14 days to try out the product and decide if you wish to keep it.
- If you wish to keep your Massage pad or XL Massage Pad, great! Just let us know you’re happy to keep it by phone or email
- If you decide that the product is not for you, you can return it to us for a refund minus a £50 Trial Fee.
- To return your product, you must inform us of your wish to do so at least 48 hours before the end of your Massage Pad 14 Day Trial period, where we will issue you with a returns label.
*Free Next Working Day only. Excludes weekends and Bank Holidays
Please read and understand the 14 Day Trial Terms and Conditions before ordering, or contact 01442 879115 before placing your order
Please note that the 14 Day Trial Scheme is NOT included in our Massage Therapy Price Match
How does the Massage Pad work?
The Equilibrium Therapy Massage Pad has three different settings – high, medium and low – which can be selected easily from the attached controller. This enables you to select the intensity of the program to suit your horse. Each program has three different types of massage – pulsing, vibration and stroking –to ensure all muscles are worked in different ways.
The Equilibrium Therapy Massage Pad can be easily incorporated into your warming up and cooling down routine. The medium setting is ideal to warm up muscles before exercise, the low setting can be used to cool down after work and the high setting helps alleviate back problems when your horse requires a more intense massage. Each session will last for 30 minutes however, this can be manually stopped at any time.
The Massage Pad fits an array of horses and ponies so can be easily transferred from horse to horse or pony. It comes in a handy carry bag which makes it ideal for use at home, away. It is easy to store in the tack room and is wipe clean. The bag also has useful storage spots for the battery and charger.
The Equilibrium Therapy Massage Pad is now the choice of many Olympians, world champions and top producers.
It can be used on its own or in conjunction with the hand held Massage Mitt for an all over massage.
When to use Massage Therapy
The Equilibrium Therapy Massage Pad can be used for:
- Horses on box rest to promote blood flow
- After exercise to help with toxin removal
- Before exercise as part of warm up
- At a show to help recover from travelling
- On your horses day off as part of a maintenance programme
- To help alleviate back problems
- Anytime as a rewarding treatment