Ex Demo Equilibrium Pony Massage Pad
Reward. Relax. Release your pony’s potential with this Ex Demo massage pad designed to increase flexibility and promote relaxation.
Let your horse relax with a DEMO Massage Pad. Please note this is a demo product and may have been used for photography, on a show stand or on a horse, it has been thoroughly tested and cleaned but may have writing on saying it is a demo. It will come with a year warranty and may be in old packaging.
- High-Performance Battery & International Charger
- Carry bag
- 1 Year Product Guarantee
The Pony Massage Pad allows an effective massage session for your smaller pony.
- Battery operated 30-minute sessions – give your pony a massage while you complete other yard tasks.
- Choose the intensity of the massage from 3 different programs.
- Lightweight and portable – take it with you wherever you go.
- Massage more and charge less with our high-performance battery & universal charger.
- No hassle return or replacement if anything goes wrong in the first 2 years with our guarantee.
Includes 1 x Equilibrium Pony Massage Pad, 1 x Equilibrium Bag, 1 x Equilibrium Battery and 1 x International Charger.
Massage Pad Testing:
We take pride in researching and testing our products. The Equilibrium Massage Pad was independently tested by Myerscough College in Lancashire, UK.
The results, following six weeks of testing, showed that the massage pad offers significant benefits to horses. A significant increase in back flexibility and relaxation was noted, but it also showed an increase in stride length.
Read more on the testing here.
How does the Pony Massage Pad work?
The control panel allows you to select low, medium or high settings and as a result, you can choose the intensity of the program to suit your pony. Each program runs through a cycle of three different types of massage – pulsing, vibration and stroking –to ensure all muscles are worked in different ways.
Choosing your setting:
- LOW for cool down after exercise, for a sensitive horse or to introduce the pad to your pony for the first time.
- MEDIUM to warm up the muscles prior to exercise or for general maintenance.
- HIGH if your pony prefers a more intense massage.
The massage pad will run for 30 minutes before turning itself off automatically however, you can manually turn it off sooner if needed.
When to use the Pony Massage Pad?
In short, you can use the Pony Massage Pad before riding, after riding or on a day off! Here’s a few scenarios:
- Ponies on box rest to maintain good circulation.
- After exercise to help support recovery.
- Before exercise as part of warm up.
- At a show after travelling to relax.
- On your horses day off as general maintenance.
- Anytime as a reward.