Magnetic Chaps Full Set
Magnets where YOU want them in a full set! Save 10% when you buy standard Magnetic Chaps and Hind & Hock Chaps together!
Save 10% when you buy the Magnetic Chaps and the Magnetic Hind & Hock Chaps together in this bundle.
- Includes 4 movable VITAflex® magnets to place where your horse needs them.
- Use overnight as part of your horses’ daily routine for maintaining leg health.
- Ideal for ridden horses, veterans, on box rest/standing in for long periods of time.
- Use as an alternative to stable bandages to keep the legs warm and maintain circulation.
- 2-year guarantee.
- Bundle includes 1 pair of Magnetic Chaps and 1 pair of Magnetic Hind & Hock Chaps
What is the material used within the Magnetic Boots for horses?
Our Magnetic Boots are made of a nylon inner and outer, with polyester fill. The fill provides enough warmth and padding, but is not too thick so the boot remains flexible and comfortable, while providing some warmth but not overheating the legs.
The inner layer is completely velcro receptive too, so that our magnets can be placed anywhere throughout the boots.
Four Vitaflex® Magnets are supplied with each pair of boots. They are reasonably thin and flat, yet extremely flexible. This allows them to mould to the horses’ legs, should they need to be placed over a joint. Supplied in a small pouch, they can be placed anywhere within the magnetic boot lining with the simple hook and loop attachment. This allows you to target the magnets exactly where your horse needs them.
Which magnets are used and how do they work?
The body’s cells have electromagnetic properties which means they can be affected by a magnetic field. Vitaflex® magnets are used in these Magnetic Chaps for horses and present two alternating poles to the body, negative and positive, making them different to standard neodymium magnets, which present only one pole. These strong, circular and permanent magnetic fields of alternating pole sequences penetrate into the body tissue.
When should these Magnetic Boots for horses be used?
Every day as part of your horses’ daily routine for maintaining leg health. Usually overnight or in the day when stood in.
For horses in work from hacking to competition. This includes horses returning to work or retraining.
- For older horses or those who are slow to warm up.
- Horses on box rest, standing in for long periods of time or on limited turnout.
- General knocks and bumps.
Size Guide - Magnetic Chaps
|Point||Taken from||S Pony (13.3hh - 14.2hh)||M Large Pony/Horse (14.2hh - 16hh)||L Horse (16hh - 16.3hh)||XL Large Horse (16.3hh+)|
|A||Canon bone width (cm)||18-20||20-22||22-24||24-26|
|B||Length of boot (cm)||35||36||37||37.5|
|Taken from||Canon bone width (cm)|
|S Pony (13.3hh - 14.2hh)||18-20|
|M Large Pony/Horse (14.2hh - 16hh)||20-22|
|L Horse (16hh - 16.3hh)||22-24|
|XL Large Horse (16.3hh+)||24-26|
|Taken from||Length of boot (cm)|
|S Pony (13.3hh - 14.2hh)||35|
|M Large Pony/Horse (14.2hh - 16hh)||36|
|L Horse (16hh - 16.3hh)||37|
|XL Large Horse (16.3hh+)||37.5|
Size Guide - Hind & Hock Magnetic Chaps
|Point||Taken from||S Pony (13.3hh-14.2hh)||M (Large Pony 14.2hh - Horse 16hh)||L (Horse 16hh - 16.3hh)||XL (Large Horse 16.3hh+)|
|A||Canon bone width (cm)||20-22||22-24||24-26||26-28|
|B||Length of boot (cm)||53||57||59||60|
|Taken from||Canon bone width (cm)|
|S Pony (13.3hh-14.2hh)||20-22|
|M (Large Pony 14.2hh - Horse 16hh)||22-24|
|L (Horse 16hh - 16.3hh)||24-26|
|XL (Large Horse 16.3hh+)||26-28|
|Taken from||Length of boot (cm)|
|S Pony (13.3hh-14.2hh)||53|
|M (Large Pony 14.2hh - Horse 16hh)||57|
|L (Horse 16hh - 16.3hh)||59|
|XL (Large Horse 16.3hh+)||60|
Delivery, returns, exchanges and guarantee
Delivery charges are calculated based on the location of delivery, weight, and value of the order. Standard charges are:
For parcels up to 20kg: UK Delivery
- Economy 4-6 Working Days – £3.95 or FREE for orders over £25 (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- Next Working Day Delivery, Orders placed before 2pm – £5.95 (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- For orders over £99 – Free Next Day Delivery
- Scottish Highland & Islands Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For. For orders up to 2kg – £3.95 (weight variable)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Standard 4-6 Working Day Delivery for orders up to £75 – £9.95 (weight variable)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Standard 4-6 Working Day Delivery for orders over £75 – £7.95 (weight variable)
We hope that you are happy with your products, but if you aren’t, we do understand that sometimes when buying online that items may not be as expected, you may need a different size or you might have just changed your mind!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return or change your product without reason within 30 days of the delivery of the goods. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
In order to receive a refund/exchange:
• your item must be clean, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• your item must be in its original packaging.
• your item must be returned to us within 30 days from receipt of your order*.
• you must fill out the online returns form before returning your item, and include your name, order number and address inside your return package.
All Equilibrium Products are covered under a one year guarantee, except for Equilibrium Massage products which are guaranteed for 2 years. The guarantee is valid with proof of purchase, either email, card receipt or shop receipt, from the date of purchase, providing the product is used and cared for in accordance with instructions. The guarantee is not transferable to another person.
If you find the product faulty during the guarantee period, and you have bought direct from Equilibrium Products please contact us, we will be more than happy to arrange a refund or replacement. If you have bought your product elsewhere please contact the company you purchased it from.
The following are specifically excluded from the terms and condition of the guarantee:
- Damage caused by misuse, accident, negligence or improper handling of the product or not used in accordance with instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any modification made by the purchaser to the product or any repairs other than by an authorised agent.
- Damage resulting from incorrect maintenance according to the instructions of use (e.g. stored in damp/wet conditions, washed on too hot a wash).
- The guarantee is only valid if the correct Equilibrium Therapy Multi Plug Charger and correct Equilibrium Therapy Battery are used, the mains charger attachment appropriate to the country of use must be used. The guarantee is invalid if used with an adapter.
- Damage caused due to the use of the product on voltage other than that stamped on the product.
You might also like ...
Massage Mitt Hotspot
Target, soothe and relax your horses hardworking muscles with comforting…
Equilibrium Massage Pad
Reward. Relax. Release your horse’s potential with this massage pad…
Spare Vitaflex Magnets – 4 x Short
Support mobility, aid joint function and maintain healthy tendons with…