Spare Vitaflex Magnets – 2 x Long (Black)
Support mobility, aid joint function and maintain healthy muscles with these moveable magnets designed to be used within the Equilibrium Magnetic Rug.
• Comes with washable pillow packs
• Can be moved anywhere within the Magnetic Rug lining to target specific areas
• Flexible and comfortable against your horses' body
• 1-year guarantee
• 25 cm long
How do the magnets work?
The body’s cells have electromagnetic properties which means they can be energised by a magnetic field. Our magnets present two alternating poles to the body, negative and positive, making them different to standard neodymium magnets, which present only one pole. These strong, linear and permanent magnetic fields of alternating pole sequences penetrate into the body tissue.
They are ideal:
- Every day as part of your horses’ daily routine for maintenance. Usually overnight or in the day when stood in.
- For horses in work from hacking to competition. This includes horses returning to work or retraining.
- For older horses or those who are slow to warm up.
- Horses on box rest, standing in for long periods of time or on limited turnout.
- General knocks and bumps.
Delivery, returns, exchanges and guarantee
Delivery charges are calculated based on the location of delivery, weight, and value of the order. Standard charges are:
For parcels up to 20kg: UK Delivery
- Economy 2-4 Working Days – £4.99 or FREE for orders over £40 (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- Two Working Days Delivery, orders over £100 and placed before 2pm – Free (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- Scottish Highland & Islands Standard 4-6 Working Day Delivery – £9.99 (up to 15kg)
We hope that you are happy with your products, but if you aren’t, we do understand that sometimes when buying online that items may not be as expected, you may need a different size or you might have just changed your mind!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return or change your product without reason within 30 days of the delivery of the goods. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
In order to receive a refund/exchange:
• your item must be clean, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• your item must be in its original packaging.
• your item must be returned to us within 30 days from receipt of your order*.
• you must fill out the online returns form before returning your item, and include your name, order number and address inside your return package.
All Equilibrium Products are covered under a one year guarantee, except for Equilibrium Massage products which are guaranteed for 2 years. The guarantee is valid with proof of purchase, either email, card receipt or shop receipt, from the date of purchase, providing the product is used and cared for in accordance with instructions. The guarantee is not transferable to another person.
If you find the product faulty during the guarantee period, and you have bought direct from Equilibrium Products please contact us, we will be more than happy to arrange a refund or replacement. If you have bought your product elsewhere please contact the company you purchased it from.
The following are specifically excluded from the terms and condition of the guarantee:
- Damage caused by misuse, accident, negligence or improper handling of the product or not used in accordance with instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any modification made by the purchaser to the product or any repairs other than by an authorised agent.
- Damage resulting from incorrect maintenance according to the instructions of use (e.g. stored in damp/wet conditions, washed on too hot a wash).
- The guarantee is only valid if the correct Equilibrium Multi Plug Charger and correct Equilibrium Battery are used, the mains charger attachment appropriate to the country of use must be used. The guarantee is invalid if used with an adapter.
- Damage caused due to the use of the product on voltage other than that stamped on the product.
Our magnets have been measured to produce 550 G on their surface and to provide at least 10 G away from their surface.
For comfort reasons, we would recommend towel drying horses’ legs thoroughly before putting the Magnetic Chaps on.
We advise waiting until your horses’ mud fever has cleared up before using Magnetic Chaps. This is because magnets should not be used on open wounds or if there is any risk of infection.
The Magnetic Chaps should only be worn in the stable and not worn for turnout as the Magnetic Chaps are not designed for outdoor use. Magnets work best when the horse is at rest.
Store in a dry place away from extreme temperatures. For example, avoid storing the magnets in a very cold place such as a tack room during winter, as the magnets may lose their flexibility. Ensure they are washed and dry before storage.
The magnets themselves CANNOT be washed. The Magnetic Chaps can be washed on a cool wash with a non-biological detergent. The magnets should be removed from the protective grey pockets prior to washing to avoid accidental damage to the washing machine and the magnets. Please leave the magnets in the plastic wrap they come in.
The magnets will not become less efficient over time. Please store away from other magnets.
The Magnetic Chaps can be worn to support mobility, aid joint function and maintain healthy tendons. Magnets can help maintain blood circulation for a horse stood at rest.
Do not apply magnets to open wounds, bruises, infection, areas of inflammations or for the first 5 days following steroid injections.
It is not advisable to use magnets on a horse with a heart murmur or in the first trimester of pregnancy for you or your horse! Note: People with heart pacemakers should not carry magnetic products.
You Might Also Like
- Equilibrium Hind & Hock Magnetic Chaps£89.99 View productSelect options
Equilibrium Hind & Hock Magnetic Chaps
Magnets where YOU want from hoof to hock, to support…
- Equilibrium Magnetic Chaps£79.99 View productSelect options
Equilibrium Magnetic Chaps
Magnets where YOU want to support mobility, aid joint function…
- Equilibrium Magnetic Rug£195.00 View productSelect options
Equilibrium Magnetic Rug
Magnets where YOU want! Support your horse’s mobility, aid joint…
- Equilibrium Hot & Cold PacksView productAdd to basketAdd to basket
Equilibrium Hot & Cold Packs
Versatile horse ice and hot packs that can be placed…