1 year product guarantee
Free delivery on most orders over £40
Rated 4.9/5 stars on Feefo
Researched & tested products
Innovating for over 20 years!
Supporting Redwings Horse Sanctuary & Brooke
Feefo Gold Trusted Service Award Winner
Get more time to pay with Klarna
Recruitment - Sales Support Executive
Here at Equilibrium Products Ltd we have exciting plans for the future. As a result, we are on the lookout for a Sales Support Executive to join our busy Sales and Marketing team.
We are looking for someone who is wanting to grow and expand their skill set – someone with a can-do attitude to get things done.
We’ve been around for 20 years with a mission to improve horse welfare by producing innovative wellbeing-based products. We’re looking for someone who can work alongside us on our journey to better horses’ lives!
Reporting into the UK Sales Director, the Sales Support Executive will offer a wider range of support to the UK Sales Teams. The full-time role will be responsible for organising and supporting the shows and events we attend as a brand, as well as providing administrative support to the wider sales operation.
Title: Sales Support Executive
Location: Mostly based at our office outside of Leighton Buzzard – with travel for attending shows and events, plus occasional customer visits. This role includes overnight stays.
Reporting to: UK Sales Director.
Direct reports: None.
Works closely with: Sales and Marketing personnel.
Main function of the role: To assist and support the Sales Team.
Key Tasks of role: Reporting into the UK Head of Sales, the role will be responsible for supporting the growth of our UK trade revenue.
We are looking for :
- A bright, enthusiastic ‘people person’ with strong interpersonal skills.
- A team player and a confident communicator.
- A grafter, not afraid to get stuck in.
- Energetic – show work involves long days, and you will need to be on your A game for the duration of the show.
- Someone with excellent organisational skills, and the ability to wear many different ‘hats’ within your role.
About you – The essentials:
- Live within a commutable distance of our office in Leighton Buzzard.
- You will have some previous relevant experience.
- You will need to be competent with word, excel and other Microsoft programmes.
- Hold a full UK Driving licence with own transport.
- A horse owner or someone with knowledge of horses and the equestrian community.
- Willing and able to work weekends when required and be able to stay away from home.
About you – The Desirables
- Previous experience working within the equestrian industry.
- Previous sales experience, in a retail environment or in a business to consumer or business to business capacity.
- Experience using Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro.
This role will be based at our office near Leighton Buzzard, include travel across the UK for show and events, there is some flexibility for occasional home working.
A competitive salary and target related bonus, pool vehicle for business use and up to 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, and a company pension are on offer. You will also receive staff discounts, a free product allowance, regular training, and personal development and most importantly the opportunity to be part of a company with ambitious plans for the next few years with the opportunity to develop within the company.
To apply for this role, please send your C.V. and a covering letter stating why you think you could be the person we are looking for along with your salary expectations to email@example.com
The closing date for this role is 30th September 2022.