Sign up to our newsletter
Enter your name and email address below to be kept up to date with developments at Equilibrium.
- Thirteen riders shortlisted for European 2* Eventing Team
- Sponsored rider, Jock Paget wins Mitsubishi Motors Badminton Horse Trials 2013
- Success at 29 for Golden Harvest and Zoe Smith
- A win at Aston le Walls for Louis
- VOTE NOW FOR OUR RISING STAR 2013
- Richard Waygood MBE joins our Rising Stars Judging Panel
What customers say about our products...
"They fit my pony perfectly and as I do a large amount of showing, I plan to use them to keep his white socks clean on show days!"
- Equi-Chaps® Close Contact Chaps
"I live in France and during summer the flies are terrilble. My horse doesn’t object to the riding mask in any way, he had total relief from flies, no head shaking at all and no objection when I bridle him."
- Net Relief® Riding Mask
"I'm really pleased with the Impact Sports Boots; they have now done 10 cross country rounds and 5 XC schooling rounds on 5 different horses. Normally each horse has its own boots but I have been really impressed with the Impact sport boots as they are so light but without compromising on protection. They don't hold water so wash off really well and stay light and clean even in the Lincoln mud to go straight on to the next horse. They still look as good as new and are a great fit on varying shapes and sizes! Louisa Milne Home, International Event Rider"
- Tri-Zone® Impact Sports Boot