Sign up to our newsletter
Enter your name and email address below to be kept up to date with developments at Equilibrium.
- Competition - Win a set of Stretch & Flex wraps with Horse & Hound
- The latest news from Equilibrium Products Senior Discovery Second rounds - Hanbury Countryside Show, Dean Valley and Ashby Show
- Introducing our 2014 Rising Star - Natalie Bird
- The Top Three Contenders For Equilibrium's Rising Star 2014
- Judy Harvey Wins FEI GRAND PRIX FREESTYLE - CDI***in Pompadour
- Congratulations to Our Sponsored Rider Trevor Breen and Adventure de Kannan on Winning The Equestrian.com Derby at Hickstead
What customers say about our products...
"I did a 15 mile training ride on the weekend and used the Allsport boots and they were fab! They don't move a inch and they don't rub - Louise Rich - Endurance Rider"
- Tri-Zone® All Sports Boot
"My horse developed headshaking this year. It was a very severe head shake which results in bolting, throwing himself into the hedge and shaking up and down and side to side. He was virtually unrideable until i was advised by a friend to try your net for muzzles. He was not cured but it enabled him to put up with it enough to still be ridden and also compete. We have won alot of different disciplines this year including showjumping at agricultural level, unnafiliated dressage and qualifying for the nps working hunter novice finals. Without your prodict none of this would have been possible. We have just been to our south western welsh pony and cob performnce awards where he won the ridden section c trophy and came 3rd overall!!! He was 2nd working hunter, 3rd dressage, 6th showjumping and 6th showing! Judges have been very good and not marked down for the net but just asked. I think his shaking has something to do with tree pollen as for a few late summer months he was fine.
Thank you ever so much for such a fab product and I am glad even BD accept it now."
- Net Relief® Muzzle Net
"My Equilibrium bandages are by far my favourite to use. They have padding in the first half so there is no need for extra wraps and the tab on the inside tells you which leg it should be on so the logo comes out the right way up. They are nicely elasticated and easy to apply."
- Stretch & Flex® Exercise Bandages