Sign up to our newsletter
Enter your name and email address below to be kept up to date with developments at Equilibrium.
- Breaking News. Claire Lomas' fundraising efforts result in ground breaking treatment for paralysis.
- COME AND SEE US AT YOUR HORSE LIVE
- Sponsored rider Emma Jo Slater claims an exciting win at HOYS in the Grade C Championship
- Mr J is World Class! Read Emily Ham's latest blog
- Congratulations to Jessica Thompson who wins the Equilibrium Products Elementary Open National Championships at the BD Nationals
- A huge well done to Ali Fernyhough on winning the BD Equilibrium Products Elementary Restricted National Championships
What customers say about our products...
"I really canít rate this product highly enough. Perhaps the fact that I have now bought one each for all three of my horses speaks for itself!"
- Field Relief® Max Fly Mask
"Just wanted to send you and your team a big thank you as I have now found a pair of xc boots that fit my horse. I have a 15.1 event horse who is now being evented by our top scottish international event rider (he has quite a jump and character!!) I have always had problems getting boots to fit him as his bones structure is as you can imagine quite little and have gone through numerous xc boots. They have been either too big/ too small or after a couple of months stretch badly and become less secure so overall it was proving very costly and a potential safety issue.
I have recently changed to your light allsports boots. Since changing they have been absolutely great, lightweight, breathable, and more importantly due to a secure fit I believe they provide maximum protection, so safety and ligament damage is less of an issue. In addition, his legs are dry and cool when he returns from galloping round the xc course.
- Tri-Zone® All Sports Boot
"During the Summer months, my horse suffers from a Pollen allergy which causes him to headshake and generally get very irritated and itchy around his nose area - that is until I tried Equilibrium Nose nets. They are fantastic and his head shaking has stopped completely and he is a lot more relaxed and happy. For the last three summers he has worn a no sent from April - October to help to relieve the hay fever like symptoms which he seems to suffer from. I now wouldn't be without one during the summer - they are fantastic, especially as you can cut them down to get the perfect size to fit the individual horse."
- Net Relief® Muzzle Net