With so many uses, these Hot and Cold packs are great to:
- Use Cold Therapy for strains, sprains, bumps, bruises and post exercise.
- Use Hot Therapy for relaxation, muscle spasm, joint stiffness and to warm up prior to exercise.
- Use Combined Therapy for muscle tension or discomfort.
How to Use:
Place the gel pack into the provided pouch and keep it in the pouch when in use – only remove it when the pouch needs cleaning. Never place the gel pack directly onto the horse.
Freeze the gel pack in its pouch for a minimum of 60 minutes. The pack can be stored in the freezer until it is needed. The pack will quickly become flexible after being taken out of the freezer. Apply where required for a minimum of 10 minutes. DO NOT use cold prior to exercise.
Place the gel pack inside the pouch provided and lay flat in the microwave on a high setting for 15-20 seconds only. If the desired temperature is not met, increase the time by 5 second increments. Make sure the pouch is never over heated. If the gel pack is frozen, the heating time may need to be increased. Leave to stand for a minute and ensure the temperature is comfortable before use. Apply for 20 minutes.
Alternate between cold and hot packs for 10 minutes each for 3 cycles.
- Do not use on open wounds/broken skin
- Do not use if infection could be present
- Do not use heat on a new injury (the first 48 hours)
- Do not use cold prior to exercise
- Do not overheat the gel pack as this might cause it to burst
- Never place the gel pack directly onto the skin without the protective pouch
- For external use only
- If gel fluid comes in contact with the skin or eyes, flush with water
- Do not use if pack is punctured or torn
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not ingest gel fluid
Delivery, returns, exchanges and guarantee
Delivery charges are calculated based on the location of delivery, weight, and value of the order. Standard charges are:
For parcels up to 20kg: UK Delivery
- Standard Delivery – 2 Working Days – £4.99 – for orders under £40 and placed before 2pm. (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- FREE Delivery – 2 Working Days – for orders over £40 and placed before 2pm. (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- Scottish Highland & Islands Standard 4-6 Working Day Delivery – £7.99 (up to 15kg)
- Next Day Delivery – £6.99 – for orders under £100 and placed before 2pm. (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- FREE Next Day Delivery – for orders over £100 and placed before 2pm. (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
We hope that you are happy with your products, but if you aren’t, we do understand that sometimes when buying online that items may not be as expected, you may need a different size or you might have just changed your mind!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return or change your product without reason within 30 days of the delivery of the goods. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
In order to receive a refund/exchange:
• your item must be clean, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• your item must be in its original packaging.
• your item must be returned to us within 30 days from receipt of your order*.
• you must fill out the online returns form before returning your item, and include your name, order number and address inside your return package.
All Equilibrium Products are covered under a one year guarantee, except for Equilibrium Massage products which are guaranteed for 2 years. The guarantee is valid with proof of purchase, either email, card receipt or shop receipt, from the date of purchase, providing the product is used and cared for in accordance with instructions. The guarantee is not transferable to another person.
If you find the product faulty during the guarantee period, and you have bought direct from Equilibrium Products please contact us, we will be more than happy to arrange a refund or replacement. If you have bought your product elsewhere please contact the company you purchased it from.
The following are specifically excluded from the terms and condition of the guarantee:
- Damage caused by misuse, accident, negligence or improper handling of the product or not used in accordance with instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any modification made by the purchaser to the product or any repairs other than by an authorised agent.
- Damage resulting from incorrect maintenance according to the instructions of use (e.g. stored in damp/wet conditions, washed on too hot a wash).
- The guarantee is only valid if the correct Equilibrium Multi Plug Charger and correct Equilibrium Battery are used, the mains charger attachment appropriate to the country of use must be used. The guarantee is invalid if used with an adapter.
- Damage caused due to the use of the product on voltage other than that stamped on the product.
This product goes great with...
Equilibrium Magnetic Chaps£79.99 View productSelect options
Equilibrium Magnetic Chaps
Magnets where YOU want to support mobility, aid joint function…
Equilibrium Hind & Hock Magnetic Chaps£89.99 View productSelect options
Equilibrium Hind & Hock Magnetic Chaps
Magnets where YOU want from hoof to hock, to support…
Equilibrium Magnetic RugView productRead moreRead more
Equilibrium Magnetic Rug
We are sorry this product has now sold out however…