Hook Cleaner Brush
Remove debris with the Equilibrium Hook Cleaner Brush from all your hook and loop straps (you may refer to these as ‘velcro’ straps) to prolong the life of your horse boots and fly masks.
Fed up with your horses rugs, boots and saddle pads straps being covered in hay, hair and bedding? So were we so we went about looking for a product to solve this issue and we bring you the Equilibrium Hook Cleaner Brush!
How does it help?
It helps to prolong the life of your horse equipment by removing dirt, debris, arena surface and hair. It is commonly used on the straps of a range of equestrian items, such as horse boots, fly masks, rugs and saddlecloths.
The hook straps on items, such as Velcro Straps, can clog up with various bits of debris and can render them unusable. Clogged up hook straps will affect how the equipment works. For example, it could cause your horses' boots to slip down due to less security. It could also cause your horses' rugs to not stay fastened. Or perhaps your horse might easily remove their fly mask. Using the hook cleaner brush regularly will help keep your equestrian equipment in working order.
The Hook Cleaner brush is sized with a wide head to be effective on equestrian equipment and to cover a large surface area. The metal prongs grip the unwanted debris and pull it away from the straps. This restores the adhesive quality of the hook and loop straps and therefore the effectiveness of the equipment.
You may want to consider using the Hook Cleaner Brush on the following horse product:
This simple but effective product can help keep the more expensive horse boots, horse fly masks, rugs and saddlecloths last longer.
Delivery, returns, exchanges and guarantee
Delivery charges are calculated based on the location of delivery, weight, and value of the order. Standard charges are:
For parcels up to 20kg: UK Delivery
- Economy 4-6 Working Days – £3.95 or FREE for orders over £25 (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- Next Working Day Delivery, Orders placed before 2pm – £5.95 (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- For orders over £99 – Free Next Day Delivery
- Scottish Highland & Islands Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For. For orders up to 2kg – £3.95 (weight variable)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Standard 4-6 Working Day Delivery for orders up to £75 – £9.95 (weight variable)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Standard 4-6 Working Day Delivery for orders over £75 – £7.95 (weight variable)
We hope that you are happy with your products, but if you aren’t, we do understand that sometimes when buying online that items may not be as expected, you may need a different size or you might have just changed your mind!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return or change your product without reason within 30 days of the delivery of the goods. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
In order to receive a refund/exchange:
• your item must be clean, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• your item must be in its original packaging.
• your item must be returned to us within 30 days from receipt of your order*.
• you must fill out the online returns form before returning your item, and include your name, order number and address inside your return package.
All Equilibrium Products are covered under a one year guarantee, except for Equilibrium Massage products which are guaranteed for 2 years. The guarantee is valid with proof of purchase, either email, card receipt or shop receipt, from the date of purchase, providing the product is used and cared for in accordance with instructions. The guarantee is not transferable to another person.
If you find the product faulty during the guarantee period, and you have bought direct from Equilibrium Products please contact us, we will be more than happy to arrange a refund or replacement. If you have bought your product elsewhere please contact the company you purchased it from.
The following are specifically excluded from the terms and condition of the guarantee:
- Damage caused by misuse, accident, negligence or improper handling of the product or not used in accordance with instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any modification made by the purchaser to the product or any repairs other than by an authorised agent.
- Damage resulting from incorrect maintenance according to the instructions of use (e.g. stored in damp/wet conditions, washed on too hot a wash).
- The guarantee is only valid if the correct Equilibrium Therapy Multi Plug Charger and correct Equilibrium Therapy Battery are used, the mains charger attachment appropriate to the country of use must be used. The guarantee is invalid if used with an adapter.
- Damage caused due to the use of the product on voltage other than that stamped on the product.
You might also like ...
Munch Net£4.50 View product
Extend eating times and help prevent boredom with this small-holed…
Bucket Cosi£9.99 View product
A superior insulated horse feed bucket cover that prevents feed…
Vitamunch Marvellous MeadowView product
Vitamunch Marvellous Meadow
Keep your horse occupied for longer with this high fibre,…
Symmetry StrapsView product
Improve your lower leg position in the saddle with our…