Equi-Chaps Stable Chaps
A quick alternative to bandages, these stable boots are designed to keep horses’ legs clean, warm and comfortable.
Visiting us from outside the UK? Click here – Find my Country
Experience next level comfort with the stable chaps for horses. An alternative to stable bandages, the Stable Chaps:
- Keep legs clean in the stable.
- Offer gentle compression, similar to a bandage.
- Encase the lower leg from below the knee/hock to the coronet band.
- Keep legs and joints warm in the colder months.
- Easy to wash and quick to dry.
What inspired the Stable Boots?
We’ve seen what winter conditions can do to horses legs. We wanted to provide a simple solution for horse owners to keep their horses comfortable when standing in the stable, but convenient to use too.
The design of the Stable Chaps.
What material is used in the Stable Chaps?
The inner liner is made from a soft fabric which is particularly useful when the horse has come in from the field cold and wet or after exercise. It also ensures that the horse remains comfortable when left in the Stable Chaps overnight.
The outer fabric is smooth which helps to repel shavings, straw, dust and dirt and is easy to clean and wash.
Why do the Stable Chaps fit so far down the leg?
For maximum coverage and protection, the Stable Chaps extend from below the knee/hock all the way down to the coronet band.
Who are the Stable Chaps for?
These stable boots are perfect for horse owners who would like to:
- Keep legs clean in the stable.
- Use an alternative to bandages without the faff.
- Provide compression for horses who experience filled legs.
- Help protect against knocks and scuffs in the stable.
- Keep their older horses’ legs and joints warmer in the winter months; especially for those who suffer from arthritis.
- Help dry off horses’ legs after being in the field or ridden.
Caring for the Stable Chaps:
Machine washable at 30 degrees, and quick to dry means they are easy to care for. Keeping them clean will help to maintain good skin health. Our Hook Cleaner Brush can help to keep the straps clean and debris free.
|Point||Taken from||XS Small Pony 12.2hh-13.3hh||S Pony 13.3hh-14.2hh||M Large Pony/Horse 14.2hh-16hh||MW Cob/Chunky Horse 14.2hh-16hh||L Horse 16hh-16.3hh||XL Large Horse 16.3hh+|
|A||Canon bone width (cm)||16-18||18-20||20-22||22-24||22-24||24-26|
|B||Length of wrap (cm)||31||33||36||36||40||42|
|Taken from||Canon bone width (cm)|
|XS Small Pony 12.2hh-13.3hh||16-18|
|S Pony 13.3hh-14.2hh||18-20|
|M Large Pony/Horse 14.2hh-16hh||20-22|
|MW Cob/Chunky Horse 14.2hh-16hh||22-24|
|L Horse 16hh-16.3hh||22-24|
|XL Large Horse 16.3hh+||24-26|
|Taken from||Length of wrap (cm)|
|XS Small Pony 12.2hh-13.3hh||31|
|S Pony 13.3hh-14.2hh||33|
|M Large Pony/Horse 14.2hh-16hh||36|
|MW Cob/Chunky Horse 14.2hh-16hh||36|
|L Horse 16hh-16.3hh||40|
|XL Large Horse 16.3hh+||42|
If there is an open wound, we would not recommend using the Equi-Chaps. If your horse has a strain or tendon injury and you need something for turning out, we would recommend the Equi-Chap Close Contact Chaps as these will provide more support. Stable Chaps don’t provide the support you are after so best to follow the advice of your vet for box rest or stable time.
The Stable Chaps can be put on wet legs as they can help dry the legs, plus they are 100% breathable. We don’t advise putting the Close Contact Chaps or the Hardy Chaps on wet legs.
Our Stable Chaps are designed to keep joints warm and maintain circulation. We would recommend the Stable Chaps to be worn overnight as they are extremely soft and durable. You can also use the Magnetic Chaps while the horse is stabled overnight.
Yes the whole range, Close Contact Chaps, Stable Chaps and Hardy Chaps come in pairs.
Delivery, returns, exchanges and guarantee
Delivery charges are calculated based on the location of delivery, weight, and value of the order. Standard charges are:
For parcels up to 20kg: UK Delivery
- Standard Delivery – 2 Working Days – £4.99 – for orders under £40 and placed before 2pm. (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- FREE Delivery – 2 Working Days – for orders over £40 and placed before 2pm. (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- Scottish Highland & Islands Standard 4-6 Working Day Delivery – £7.99 (up to 15kg)
- Next Day Delivery – £6.99 – for orders under £100 and placed before 2pm. (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- FREE Next Day Delivery – for orders over £100 and placed before 2pm. (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
We hope that you are happy with your products, but if you aren’t, we do understand that sometimes when buying online that items may not be as expected, you may need a different size or you might have just changed your mind!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return or change your product without reason within 30 days of the delivery of the goods. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
In order to receive a refund/exchange:
• your item must be clean, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• your item must be in its original packaging.
• your item must be returned to us within 30 days from receipt of your order*.
• you must fill out the online returns form before returning your item, and include your name, order number and address inside your return package.
All Equilibrium Products are covered under a one year guarantee, except for Equilibrium Massage products which are guaranteed for 2 years. The guarantee is valid with proof of purchase, either email, card receipt or shop receipt, from the date of purchase, providing the product is used and cared for in accordance with instructions. The guarantee is not transferable to another person.
If you find the product faulty during the guarantee period, and you have bought direct from Equilibrium Products please contact us, we will be more than happy to arrange a refund or replacement. If you have bought your product elsewhere please contact the company you purchased it from.
The following are specifically excluded from the terms and condition of the guarantee:
- Damage caused by misuse, accident, negligence or improper handling of the product or not used in accordance with instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any modification made by the purchaser to the product or any repairs other than by an authorised agent.
- Damage resulting from incorrect maintenance according to the instructions of use (e.g. stored in damp/wet conditions, washed on too hot a wash).
- The guarantee is only valid if the correct Equilibrium Multi Plug Charger and correct Equilibrium Battery are used, the mains charger attachment appropriate to the country of use must be used. The guarantee is invalid if used with an adapter.
- Damage caused due to the use of the product on voltage other than that stamped on the product.
You might also like ...
Crunchits£4.99 – £9.99 View productSelect options
Taste the CRUNCH with these low sugar, molasses free horse…
54.9939.99Save £15.00 SaleEqui-Chaps Close Contact ChapsView productSelect options
Equi-Chaps Close Contact Chaps
Save time, maintain healthy skin and keep mud away with…
Equilibrium Magnetic Chaps£79.99 View productSelect options
Equilibrium Magnetic Chaps
Magnets where YOU want to support mobility, aid joint function…
44.9934.99Save £10.00 SaleEqui-Chaps Hardy ChapsView productSelect options
Equi-Chaps Hardy Chaps
Tough turnout protection for field hooligans for the entire lower…
SAVE on Massage Pads, Hotspots, Equi-Chaps and selected All Sports
Product you want not on sale? Use the codes below*
BLACK10 for £10 off a £100 spend
BLACK25 for £25 off a £150 spend
BLACK50 for £50 off a £200 spend
*Excludes Massage Pad Heatsense. Can't be used with any other offer.