Field Relief Midi Fly Mask With Ears
A horse fly mask with ears that ticks all the boxes – comfortable, adjustable, padded and with over 70% UV protection!
A fly mask with ears your horse will love too. Every detail was thought of in the design of the Field Relief Midi with ears:
• Screens out over 70% of harmful UV rays.
• Provides excellent clearance for eyes and eyelashes.
• Soft padding at the brow and noseband prevents rubbing.
• Adjustable fastenings under the cheeks and behind the ears ensure the perfect fit.
• Soft stretch binding to prevent flies and insects getting in underneath the mask
• Click here for the same mask without ears
The inspiration behind the Midi fly mask with ears.
Sunglasses. These simple products that shield our own eyes are the design inspiration behind our Midi fly masks. They don’t cover too much of the face, they provide protection from the sun (and flies too in our horse’s case!), and they need to be comfortable otherwise you might get a headache!
The design of this horse fly mask with ears.
Designed to fit a wide range of horses and ponies, the Midi Fly Mask was made with comfort in mind. After all, horses wear their fly masks for hours at a time!
The fly mask is designed with 2 different types of mesh. There is one which acts as the visor over the eyes and face. This mesh is thicker than the other to give it rigidity and structure to stay away from the sensitive structures on your horses’ face. This mesh also offers over 70% UV protection against the sun’s rays.
The second mesh is a softer, elasticated one which sits around the jaw and over the ears and poll. We wanted something comfortable for the horse, but also something close fitting so that the pesky flies couldn’t get underneath the mask.
Other comfort features include:
Adjustable fastenings under the cheeks and behind the ears of the fly mask. This ensures the perfect fit and stops any nasty insects getting inside.
Soft sponge padding located on the nose and brow areas. This means that these areas, which sit close to the horse’s skin, are kept rub free.
‘Horse-shaped' ears provide ample space for your horse whether they have small or large ears.
Lastly, the Midi Horse Fly Mask with ears features strategically placed darts. These darts are positioned on the front of the mask and keep it clear of the eyes and eyelashes.
Customising your horse’s Midi fly mask
We've introduced additions to the Field Relief range to allow you to customise the fly mask to yours and your horse’s needs. If you'd like to add a nosepiece to this fly mask, take a look at our Detachable Nosepiece. If your horse is bothered by the flies but doesn't need UV protection, you might want to consider the Muzzle Fringe instead.
Our fly masks all carry a one-year guarantee but most last for several seasons. Long lasting and easy to wash, the Field Relief Midi Fly Mask comes in a variety of sizes from ponies to large horses. The Midi Fly Mask also provides excellent visibility so is ideal for veterans, visually impaired and spooky horses! Also available, Field Relief Midi without ears.
Which fly mask should you choose?
Read our blog to find out!
|Point||Taken from||S Pony||M Cob||L Horse||XL Large Horse|
|A||Ear Length (cm)||12||14||16||19|
|B||Horse nose diameter (cm)||55-60||55-60||60-65||65-75|
|C||Length front centre (cm)||27||27.5||28||27|
|D||Width dart to dart (cm)||30||29||29.5||32|
|Taken from||Ear Length (cm)|
|XL Large Horse||19|
|Taken from||Horse nose diameter (cm)|
|XL Large Horse||65-75|
|Taken from||Length front centre (cm)|
|XL Large Horse||27|
|Taken from||Width dart to dart (cm)|
|XL Large Horse||32|
The Field Relief Fly Masks are designed to protect your horse from UV rays from the sun and offer relief from flies. If worn overnight, it may well restrict your horses vision. We recommend the mask is removed and checked twice a day.
The Field Relief masks have soft sponge padding across the brow and nose for extra comfort. The masks can be worn for up to 12 hours, but must be kept clean and removed and checked regularly for maximum comfort.
Some horses just do not like their ears to be covered and will rub them if they are covered by a mask therefore often resulting in the mask coming off. If you choose the Field Relief Midi Fly Mask Without Ears you should find that going on the hunt for the mask in the field is a less frequent occurrence!
The Field Relief Max protects the horse’s face from the tips of the ears to the end of the nose. The Max comes with a removable, adjustable nosepiece. The Field Relief Midi does not have a nosepiece; it is designed for the less sensitive horse for general protection from flies. The Midi comes with and without ears, but an additional nosepiece or muzzle fringe is available to buy should your horse need it.
Delivery, returns, exchanges and guarantee
Delivery charges are calculated based on the location of delivery, weight, and value of the order. Standard charges are:
For parcels up to 20kg: UK Delivery
- Economy 4-6 Working Days – £3.95 or FREE for orders over £25 (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- Next Working Day Delivery, Orders placed before 2pm – £5.95 (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- For orders over £99 – Free Next Day Delivery
- Scottish Highland & Islands Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For. For orders up to 2kg – £3.95 (weight variable)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Standard 4-6 Working Day Delivery for orders up to £75 – £9.95 (weight variable)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Standard 4-6 Working Day Delivery for orders over £75 – £7.95 (weight variable)
We hope that you are happy with your products, but if you aren’t, we do understand that sometimes when buying online that items may not be as expected, you may need a different size or you might have just changed your mind!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return or change your product without reason within 30 days of the delivery of the goods. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
In order to receive a refund/exchange:
• your item must be clean, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• your item must be in its original packaging.
• your item must be returned to us within 30 days from receipt of your order*.
• you must fill out the online returns form before returning your item, and include your name, order number and address inside your return package.
All Equilibrium Products are covered under a one year guarantee, except for Equilibrium Massage products which are guaranteed for 2 years. The guarantee is valid with proof of purchase, either email, card receipt or shop receipt, from the date of purchase, providing the product is used and cared for in accordance with instructions. The guarantee is not transferable to another person.
If you find the product faulty during the guarantee period, and you have bought direct from Equilibrium Products please contact us, we will be more than happy to arrange a refund or replacement. If you have bought your product elsewhere please contact the company you purchased it from.
The following are specifically excluded from the terms and condition of the guarantee:
- Damage caused by misuse, accident, negligence or improper handling of the product or not used in accordance with instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any modification made by the purchaser to the product or any repairs other than by an authorised agent.
- Damage resulting from incorrect maintenance according to the instructions of use (e.g. stored in damp/wet conditions, washed on too hot a wash).
- The guarantee is only valid if the correct Equilibrium Therapy Multi Plug Charger and correct Equilibrium Therapy Battery are used, the mains charger attachment appropriate to the country of use must be used. The guarantee is invalid if used with an adapter.
- Damage caused due to the use of the product on voltage other than that stamped on the product.
You might also like ...
£26.50 View product
Field Relief Midi Fly Mask (no ears)
A horse fly mask without ears that ticks all the…
£8.99 View product
Field Relief Muzzle Fringe
Customise your horse’s fly protection with ease by adding this…
£95.00 View product
Field Relief Fly Rug
Lightweight and breathable, this combo fly rug is the perfect…
£8.99 View product
Field Relief Detachable Nose Piece
Customise your horse’s fly protection with ease. Over 70% UV…