Low sugar horse treats suitable for all, including horses and ponies prone to laminitis. These healthy treats are naturally flavoured using:
- Pea and spinach
What inspired Crunchits Low Sugar Horse Treats?
Do you know of macaroons? Yes! Those nice little cookies we occasionally treat ourselves to? Well we wanted horses to be able to enjoy a similar looking version, but one that was suitable for all and healthy. As a result, Crunchits ‘popped’ into existence after sourcing low sugar, molasses free ingredients and trialling which flavours horses liked the most.
What are Crunchits Horse Treats made from?
These very simple, but much-loved treats are unique in their make up when it comes to horse treats. Extruded flour gives them their crunch, while natural strawberry, beetroot, parsnip, carrot, banana, pea and spinach gives them their tasty flavours. Like us, you may even find your horse has a favourite flavour!
Who are Crunchits Healthy Horse Treats suitable for?
In short – everyone! But they are also perfect for:
• Horses and ponies prone to laminitis
• Horses and ponies on a low calorie or low sugar diet
To be fed as a treat as required, dividing the daily amount into two servings. Suggested quantities: 250kg pony – 10 crunchits per day, 500kg horse – 20 crunchits per day.
1 Crunchit = approximately 21 cals.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 11%; Crude Fibre 1.5%; Crude Oils & Fats 1.25%; Crude Ash 1.0%; Sodium 0.01%; Sugar 4.0%.
Additives: Natural antioxidants.
Composition: Wheat Flour, Beetroot, Pea Flour, Carrots, Bananas, Peas, Spinach, Parsnips (5.3% total vegetables), Turmeric, Strawberries, Blackcurrant, Pomegranate (0.45% total fruit), Rosemary, Oregano.
Delivery, returns, exchanges and guarantee
Delivery charges are calculated based on the location of delivery, weight, and value of the order. Standard charges are:
For parcels up to 20kg: UK Delivery
- Economy 4-6 Working Days – £3.95 or FREE for orders over £25 (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- Next Working Day Delivery, Orders placed before 2pm – £5.95 (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- For orders over £99 – Free Next Day Delivery
- Scottish Highland & Islands Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For. For orders up to 2kg – £3.95 (weight variable)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Standard 4-6 Working Day Delivery for orders up to £75 – £9.95 (weight variable)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Standard 4-6 Working Day Delivery for orders over £75 – £7.95 (weight variable)
We hope that you are happy with your products, but if you aren’t, we do understand that sometimes when buying online that items may not be as expected, you may need a different size or you might have just changed your mind!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return or change your product without reason within 30 days of the delivery of the goods. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
In order to receive a refund/exchange:
• your item must be clean, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• your item must be in its original packaging.
• your item must be returned to us within 30 days from receipt of your order*.
• you must fill out the online returns form before returning your item, and include your name, order number and address inside your return package.
All Equilibrium Products are covered under a one year guarantee, except for Equilibrium Massage products which are guaranteed for 2 years. The guarantee is valid with proof of purchase, either email, card receipt or shop receipt, from the date of purchase, providing the product is used and cared for in accordance with instructions. The guarantee is not transferable to another person.
If you find the product faulty during the guarantee period, and you have bought direct from Equilibrium Products please contact us, we will be more than happy to arrange a refund or replacement. If you have bought your product elsewhere please contact the company you purchased it from.
The following are specifically excluded from the terms and condition of the guarantee:
- Damage caused by misuse, accident, negligence or improper handling of the product or not used in accordance with instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any modification made by the purchaser to the product or any repairs other than by an authorised agent.
- Damage resulting from incorrect maintenance according to the instructions of use (e.g. stored in damp/wet conditions, washed on too hot a wash).
- The guarantee is only valid if the correct Equilibrium Therapy Multi Plug Charger and correct Equilibrium Therapy Battery are used, the mains charger attachment appropriate to the country of use must be used. The guarantee is invalid if used with an adapter.
- Damage caused due to the use of the product on voltage other than that stamped on the product.
You might also like ...
Simplysunshine£19.99 – £32.00 View product
Super tasty, pelleted horse balancer with all the goodness, and…
Simply Irresistible Digestive Support - Virtuous Vegetable£9.99 – £37.50 View product
Simply Irresistible Digestive Support – Virtuous Vegetable
Liven up meal times with Simply Irresistible Virtuous Vegetable. Packed…
Vitamunch Heavenly HedgerowView product
Vitamunch Heavenly Hedgerow
Keep your horse occupied for longer with this high fibre,…
Chill out and keep your horse occupied with a calmmunch…
- Pop-up design
- Clip feature to keep packs sealed for freshness
- Measures a 50g serving of Simply Irresistible
- Many other uses - in the kitchen, for pet food and more!