Field Relief Fly Rug
Lightweight and breathable, this combo fly rug is the perfect tail to poll protection your horse needs during the summer months, particularly when midges are biting!
Keep your horse protected against summer irritants, with our Field Relief Horse Fly Rug. Made from yellow coloured mesh, featuring our generic Field Relief orange and black binding, whether you’re wanting to keep your horse protected from flies or UV rays this rug is a must for your horses’ summer wardrobe.
- Provides 80% UV Protection.
- Made from lightweight mesh.
- Features an anti-rub lining.
- Fully adjustable for comfort.
The inspiration behind the Field Relief Horse Fly Rug
Research that the colour yellow repels flies is the inspiration behind the Field Relief Fly Rug*. It is a full fly rug with yellow coloured mesh with orange and black binding, and fits in seamlessly with our new and updated Field Relief Fly Masks to keep your horse protected from sun, dirt and those pesky flies from the tips of their noses all the way to their tails! It is also a UV fly rug to ensure horses are protected from not only the flies, but the suns rays too.
We know that when your horse is in the field, he wants to feel as comfortable as possible; our combo fly rug incorporates an anti-rug lining down the neck, over the withers and on the chest – great for those who are thin haired and suffer with rubbing. Featuring several adjustable straps on the neck, chest and belly flap ensures that your horses fly rug fits exactly how you want it too!
*Color is key in controlling flies, UF researchers find - News - University of Florida (ufl.edu), Behavioral and Physiological Response of Musca domestica to Colored Visual Targets | Journal of Medical Entomology | Oxford Academic (oup.com)
|A||Back measurement (cm)||125||130||135||145||150||155||165|
|B||Bottom measurement (cm)||168||175||183||191||198||206||213|
|Taken from||Back measurement (cm)|
|Taken from||Bottom measurement (cm)|
Delivery, returns, exchanges and guarantee
Delivery charges are calculated based on the location of delivery, weight, and value of the order. Standard charges are:
For parcels up to 20kg: UK Delivery
- Economy 2-4 Working Days – £4.99 or FREE for orders over £40 (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- Two Working Days Delivery, orders over £100 and placed before 2pm – Free (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- Scottish Highland & Islands Standard 4-6 Working Day Delivery – £9.99 (up to 15kg)
We hope that you are happy with your products, but if you aren’t, we do understand that sometimes when buying online that items may not be as expected, you may need a different size or you might have just changed your mind!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return or change your product without reason within 30 days of the delivery of the goods. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
In order to receive a refund/exchange:
• your item must be clean, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• your item must be in its original packaging.
• your item must be returned to us within 30 days from receipt of your order*.
• you must fill out the online returns form before returning your item, and include your name, order number and address inside your return package.
All Equilibrium Products are covered under a one year guarantee, except for Equilibrium Massage products which are guaranteed for 2 years. The guarantee is valid with proof of purchase, either email, card receipt or shop receipt, from the date of purchase, providing the product is used and cared for in accordance with instructions. The guarantee is not transferable to another person.
If you find the product faulty during the guarantee period, and you have bought direct from Equilibrium Products please contact us, we will be more than happy to arrange a refund or replacement. If you have bought your product elsewhere please contact the company you purchased it from.
The following are specifically excluded from the terms and condition of the guarantee:
- Damage caused by misuse, accident, negligence or improper handling of the product or not used in accordance with instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any modification made by the purchaser to the product or any repairs other than by an authorised agent.
- Damage resulting from incorrect maintenance according to the instructions of use (e.g. stored in damp/wet conditions, washed on too hot a wash).
- The guarantee is only valid if the correct Equilibrium Multi Plug Charger and correct Equilibrium Battery are used, the mains charger attachment appropriate to the country of use must be used. The guarantee is invalid if used with an adapter.
- Damage caused due to the use of the product on voltage other than that stamped on the product.
Match with ...
- Field Relief Midi Fly Mask (no ears)£26.50 View productSelect options
Field Relief Midi Fly Mask (no ears)
A horse fly mask without ears that ticks all the…
- Field Relief Midi Fly Mask With Ears£28.50 View productSelect options
Field Relief Midi Fly Mask With Ears
A horse fly mask with ears that ticks all the…
- Field Relief Fly Mask Max£34.50 View productSelect options
Field Relief Fly Mask Max
Combining the best protection against summer irritants with exceptional comfort…
- Skin Soother£2.99 – £10.99 View productSelect options
Soothe and calm skin irritations naturally. Perfect for horses prone…
You might also like...
- Crunchits£4.99 – £9.99 View productSelect options
Taste the CRUNCH with these low sugar, molasses free horse…