Equilibrium Heatsense International Charger
Power up with the Equilibrium Heatsense International Charger, suitable for powering the battery for the Equilibrium Heatsense Massage Pad.
Visiting us from outside the UK? Click here – Find my Country
High performance charger designed so you can use it more and charge less!
- 2-year guarantee.
- Use it in your Equilibrium Massage Pad Heatsense.
The design of the Equilibrium Heatsense Battery & Charger.
The charger has 4 plug faces, which can be used for your appropriate country or if you travel to a different country.
CH0251-0843000F: International Heatsense Battery Charger (Input 100-240V ̴ 50-60Hz 0.8A Max, Output DC 8.4V/3.0A) Lithium-Ion Battery Charger with EU/UK/US/AUS plugs.
EPLBATTHS should only be charged with CH0251-0843000F.
The Equilibrium Heatsense Battery is designed to be used together with International Heatsense Charger.
The gun metal Heatsense Battery should not be used with any other charger.
The Heatsense International Multi-Plug Charger should not be used to charge any other battery.
Caring for the Equilibrium Battery and Charger:
Keep the battery and charger out of reach of children.
Do not use the battery or charger with other items other than those specifically mentioned in the instructions.
Only use the charger with the cable fully uncoiled.
Make sure the cord is located so that it will not be stepped on, tripped over, or otherwise subjected to damage or stress.
The charger cable cannot be replaced.
If the cable is damaged or if any part of the charger is damaged/exposed, the charger must be disposed of safely and a new one purchased.
Use of a damaged charger may result in risk of fire or injury to persons.
Disconnect the battery from the equipment or charger when not in use to avoid potentially draining the battery.
Do not use in a wet environment.
Do not dismantle, shed or open the battery pack.
Do not expose the battery pack to heat or fire.
Store away from direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry environment.
Do not short circuit the battery. Do not store the battery haphazardly in a box or drawer where other metal items may short circuit the battery.
Do not subject the battery to mechanical shock.
In the event of the battery leaking, do not allow the liquid to come into contact with skin or eyes. If contact is made, wash the affected areas with water and seek medical advice.
Dispose of the battery and charger safely in accordance with your country’s regulatory requirements.
Delivery, returns, exchanges and guarantee
Delivery charges are calculated based on the location of delivery, weight, and value of the order. Standard charges are:
For parcels up to 20kg: UK Delivery
- Standard Delivery – 2 Working Days – £4.99 – for orders under £40 and placed before 2pm. (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- FREE Delivery – 2 Working Days – for orders over £40 and placed before 2pm. (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- Scottish Highland & Islands Standard 4-6 Working Day Delivery – £7.99 (up to 15kg)
- Next Day Delivery – £6.99 – for orders under £100 and placed before 2pm. (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- FREE Next Day Delivery – for orders over £100 and placed before 2pm. (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
We hope that you are happy with your products, but if you aren’t, we do understand that sometimes when buying online that items may not be as expected, you may need a different size or you might have just changed your mind!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return or change your product without reason within 30 days of the delivery of the goods. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
In order to receive a refund/exchange:
• your item must be clean, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• your item must be in its original packaging.
• your item must be returned to us within 30 days from receipt of your order*.
• you must fill out the online returns form before returning your item, and include your name, order number and address inside your return package.
All Equilibrium Products are covered under a one year guarantee, except for Equilibrium Massage products which are guaranteed for 2 years. The guarantee is valid with proof of purchase, either email, card receipt or shop receipt, from the date of purchase, providing the product is used and cared for in accordance with instructions. The guarantee is not transferable to another person.
If you find the product faulty during the guarantee period, and you have bought direct from Equilibrium Products please contact us, we will be more than happy to arrange a refund or replacement. If you have bought your product elsewhere please contact the company you purchased it from.
The following are specifically excluded from the terms and condition of the guarantee:
- Damage caused by misuse, accident, negligence or improper handling of the product or not used in accordance with instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any modification made by the purchaser to the product or any repairs other than by an authorised agent.
- Damage resulting from incorrect maintenance according to the instructions of use (e.g. stored in damp/wet conditions, washed on too hot a wash).
- The guarantee is only valid if the correct Equilibrium Multi Plug Charger and correct Equilibrium Battery are used, the mains charger attachment appropriate to the country of use must be used. The guarantee is invalid if used with an adapter.
- Damage caused due to the use of the product on voltage other than that stamped on the product.
Equilibrium Massage Pad Heatsense£529.00 View productAdd to basketAdd to basket
Equilibrium Massage Pad Heatsense
Achieve ultimate relaxation with comforting heat and massage. Combining reliable,…
Equilibrium Heatsense Battery£89.99 View productAdd to basketAdd to basket
Equilibrium Heatsense Battery
Power up with the Equilibrium Heatsense Battery, suitable for powering…