Equilibrium Battery and International Charger
Power up with the Equilibrium Battery & International Charger Set, suitable for powering the Equilibrium Massage Pad*, Massage Mitt and Massage Mitt Hotspot.
High performance battery and charger set designed so you can use it more and charge less! For use with Equilibrium Massage Products.
- 2-year guarantee.
- Use it in your Massage Pad*, Massage Mitt** or Massage Mitt Hotspot.
What inspired the Equilibrium Battery & Charger?
An upgrade from our previous model which only powered the Massage Pad, the Battery now powers all Equilibrium Massage products**. The international charger can now easily be used across the world too with interchangeable side on ‘faces’.
** This battery and charger doesn’t power the Navy/Red Massage Mitts. If you are looking for a battery/charger for your older style Mitt (not the grey mitt) then please contact us on 01442 879 115 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The design of the Equilibrium Battery & Charger.
The battery is designed to sit in the pocket of Equilibrium Massage products without taking up too much space, yet having power so you can use it more and charge less!
The charger has 4 plug faces, which can be used for your appropriate country or if you travel to a different country.
The battery should only be charged with the international multi-plug charger. Full charge of the battery can take up to 12 hours. The charger indicator light will be red when the battery is charging and green when the battery is fully charged.
Equilibrium Battery (7.4V 2200mAh)
Equilibrium International Charger (Worldwide : Input 100-240V 50-60Hz 0.2A, Output DC 8.4V/400mA )
Who is the Equilibrium Battery and Charger Set for?
Designed to be used with Equilibrium Massage products, the Equilibrium Battery and Charger powers the:
The Equilibrium Battery is designed to be used together with international charger.
The silver battery should not be used with the old-style charger.
The international multi-plug charger should not be used to charge an old-style black battery.
*The Silver Battery will work with all styles and colours of Equilibrium Massage Pad, however it can only be charged using the Equilibrium International Charger.
Caring for the Equilibrium Battery and Charger:
Keep the battery and charger out of reach of children.
Do not use the battery or charger with other items other than those specifically mentioned in the instructions.
Only use the charger with the cable fully uncoiled.
Make sure the cord is located so that it will not be stepped on, tripped over, or otherwise subjected to damage or stress.
The charger cable cannot be replaced. If the cable is damaged or if any part of the charger is damaged/exposed, the charger must be disposed of safely and a new one purchased.
Use of a damaged charger may result in risk of fire or injury to persons.
Disconnect the battery from the equipment or charger when not in use to avoid potentially draining the battery.
Do not use in a wet environment.
Do not dismantle, shed or open the battery pack.
Do not expose the battery pack to heat or fire.
Store away from direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry environment.
Do not short circuit the battery. Do not store the battery haphazardly in a box or drawer where other metal items may short circuit the battery.
Do not subject the battery to mechanical shock.
In the event of the battery leaking, do not allow the liquid to come into contact with skin or eyes. If contact is made, wash the affected areas with water and seek medical advice.
Dispose of the battery and charger safely in accordance with your country’s regulatory requirements.
It is best never to run a Li-Ion battery completely flat, so if it is left flat and for long periods of time, it is likely shorten its shelf life. Any battery left for a long period without use/charge will discharge slowly (very slowly in our battery’s case), so even if stored full and left, it might be drained by the time you go to use it again, so make sure you charge it again before use.
The Equilibrium Battery needs to be stored out of direct sunlight. The easiest way to do this would be to keep it in the Massage Pad or Mitt pocket, as long as the product is stored in a cool, dry environment. We recommend that you disconnect the battery for storage.
Li-Ion batteries have a longer shelf- life when they are charged regularly. Ideally your Equilibrium Battery should be charged before running completely flat.
The battery will last at least twelve 30 minute massage sessions, however you may find it does more than this. Charge when the massage feels weaker.
Delivery, returns, exchanges and guarantee
Delivery charges are calculated based on the location of delivery, weight, and value of the order. Standard charges are:
For parcels up to 20kg: UK Delivery
- Economy 2-4 Working Days – £4.99 or FREE for orders over £40 (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- Two Working Days Delivery, orders over £100 and placed before 2pm – Free (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- Scottish Highland & Islands Standard 4-6 Working Day Delivery – £9.99 (up to 15kg)
We hope that you are happy with your products, but if you aren’t, we do understand that sometimes when buying online that items may not be as expected, you may need a different size or you might have just changed your mind!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return or change your product without reason within 30 days of the delivery of the goods. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
In order to receive a refund/exchange:
• your item must be clean, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• your item must be in its original packaging.
• your item must be returned to us within 30 days from receipt of your order*.
• you must fill out the online returns form before returning your item, and include your name, order number and address inside your return package.
All Equilibrium Products are covered under a one year guarantee, except for Equilibrium Massage products which are guaranteed for 2 years. The guarantee is valid with proof of purchase, either email, card receipt or shop receipt, from the date of purchase, providing the product is used and cared for in accordance with instructions. The guarantee is not transferable to another person.
If you find the product faulty during the guarantee period, and you have bought direct from Equilibrium Products please contact us, we will be more than happy to arrange a refund or replacement. If you have bought your product elsewhere please contact the company you purchased it from.
The following are specifically excluded from the terms and condition of the guarantee:
- Damage caused by misuse, accident, negligence or improper handling of the product or not used in accordance with instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any modification made by the purchaser to the product or any repairs other than by an authorised agent.
- Damage resulting from incorrect maintenance according to the instructions of use (e.g. stored in damp/wet conditions, washed on too hot a wash).
- The guarantee is only valid if the correct Equilibrium Multi Plug Charger and correct Equilibrium Battery are used, the mains charger attachment appropriate to the country of use must be used. The guarantee is invalid if used with an adapter.
- Damage caused due to the use of the product on voltage other than that stamped on the product.
- Equilibrium Massage PadView productAdd to basketAdd to basket
Equilibrium Massage Pad
Reward. Relax. Release your horse’s potential with this massage pad…
- Equilibrium XL Massage PadView productAdd to basketAdd to basket
Equilibrium XL Massage Pad
Reward. Relax. Release your horse’s potential with this massage pad…
- Massage Mitt HotspotView productAdd to basketAdd to basket
Massage Mitt Hotspot
Target, soothe and relax your horses hardworking muscles with comforting…
- Equilibrium Massage MittView productRead moreRead more
Equilibrium Massage Mitt
This product has now been discontinued, however we do have…