Field Relief Detachable Nose Piece
Customise your horse’s fly protection with ease. Over 70% UV protective detachable nosepiece which can be added to your Field Relief Fly Mask.
Ideal for horses with pink or sensitive noses, who need UV protection, or those who are extremely sensitive to flies or midges around their muzzle. The Field Relief Nose Piece attaches easily to any fly mask within the Field Relief Range.
- With 1 year product guarantee.
- Over 70% UV protection.
- Designed with a simple but strong hook and loop attachment.
The inspiration behind the Field Relief Detachable Nosepiece.
We recognise that every horse is an individual with their own preferences. Some may like ears on a fly mask. Some may not. Others may need a nosepiece, while others don’t. Our Field Relief additions such as the Detachable Nosepiece, or the Muzzle Fringe, give you the option to tailor your horses fly mask to what they need and prefer!
The design of this horse fly mask nosepiece.
This simple yet effective product is designed to attach to our Field Relief Max, Field Relief Midi or Field Relief Midi Without Ears by a simple hook and loop (otherwise known to most as ‘Velcro’) attachment. Not to fear though, this attachment, if kept clean, is very strong for horses who do like to challenge their fly masks durability! Simply ‘stick’ the nosepiece onto your Field Relief Fly Mask and you’re ready to go! Why not buy our handy Hook Cleaner too to keep the straps clean and functioning!
Also available is our Muzzle Fringe, allowing fly protection over the muzzle without covering it completely.
The Field Relief Detachable Nose Piece attaches easily to any fly mask within the Field Relief Range – however if you are using it with a Midi Fly Mask, we recommend that you go a size up from that of your fly mask.
I.e. If you have a medium Midi Fly Mask, you would need a large detachable nose piece. If you have a medium Max Fly Mask, you would use a medium detachable nose piece.
Delivery, returns, exchanges and guarantee
Delivery charges are calculated based on the location of delivery, weight, and value of the order. Standard charges are:
For parcels up to 20kg: UK Delivery
- Economy 2-4 Working Days – £4.99 or FREE for orders over £40 (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- Two Working Days Delivery, orders over £100 and placed before 2pm – Free (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- Scottish Highland & Islands Standard 4-6 Working Day Delivery – £9.99 (up to 15kg)
We hope that you are happy with your products, but if you aren’t, we do understand that sometimes when buying online that items may not be as expected, you may need a different size or you might have just changed your mind!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return or change your product without reason within 30 days of the delivery of the goods. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
In order to receive a refund/exchange:
• your item must be clean, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• your item must be in its original packaging.
• your item must be returned to us within 30 days from receipt of your order*.
• you must fill out the online returns form before returning your item, and include your name, order number and address inside your return package.
All Equilibrium Products are covered under a one year guarantee, except for Equilibrium Massage products which are guaranteed for 2 years. The guarantee is valid with proof of purchase, either email, card receipt or shop receipt, from the date of purchase, providing the product is used and cared for in accordance with instructions. The guarantee is not transferable to another person.
If you find the product faulty during the guarantee period, and you have bought direct from Equilibrium Products please contact us, we will be more than happy to arrange a refund or replacement. If you have bought your product elsewhere please contact the company you purchased it from.
The following are specifically excluded from the terms and condition of the guarantee:
- Damage caused by misuse, accident, negligence or improper handling of the product or not used in accordance with instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any modification made by the purchaser to the product or any repairs other than by an authorised agent.
- Damage resulting from incorrect maintenance according to the instructions of use (e.g. stored in damp/wet conditions, washed on too hot a wash).
- The guarantee is only valid if the correct Equilibrium Multi Plug Charger and correct Equilibrium Battery are used, the mains charger attachment appropriate to the country of use must be used. The guarantee is invalid if used with an adapter.
- Damage caused due to the use of the product on voltage other than that stamped on the product.
You might also like ...
- Field Relief Midi Fly Mask (no ears)£26.50 View productSelect options
Field Relief Midi Fly Mask (no ears)
A horse fly mask without ears that ticks all the…
- Field Relief Midi Fly Mask With Ears£28.50 View productSelect options
Field Relief Midi Fly Mask With Ears
A horse fly mask with ears that ticks all the…
- Net Relief Riding Mask£24.99 View productSelect options
Net Relief Riding Mask
Stress-free summer hacking with this ride on fly mask which…
- Skin Soother£2.99 – £10.99 View productSelect options
Soothe and calm skin irritations naturally. Perfect for horses prone…