Field Relief Fly Mask Max
Combining the best protection against summer irritants with exceptional comfort for your horse, there’s a reason this fly mask was Horse & Rider’s Best in Test winner of 2021!
The difference is in the detail with this full-face UV fly mask! We can safely say we looked at every detail when it came to creating this popular fly mask, to ensure it is not only effective against flies, but also comfortable for your horse to wear all day. Plus, it covers your horses entire face from ears to nose!
• Protection from harmful UV rays with over 70% protection
• Padded nose and brow for comfort
• Close fitting to keep flies out
• Eye darts to allow ample clearance of eyes and eyelashes
• Horse shaped ears
• Detachable nose piece
The mask is constructed from tough UV protective mesh, blocking out over 70% of harmful UV rays, whilst the rigidness of the mesh over the face allows it to sit away from the face and keep it structured.
Comfort is key for when a horse is wearing a product for longer periods of time, so having adjustable fastenings and elasticated bindings allow for the mask to fit securely and not move and irritate your horse; as well as featuring a soft padding at the nose and brow.
We’ve also investigated the little details to ensure maximum comfort, providing full protection from ears to nose. Therefore our ‘horse-shaped’ ears are generous for those who need a little more room; similarly if your horse is sensitive around his nose, the detachable nose piece allows for extra protection for those who are pinked skinned or more at risk to sun burn!
What inspired the Riding Mask for horses?
Timmy, who if you haven’t heard of him before, is the reason behind Equilibrium Products. He was a very sensitive soul who started shaking his head as a youngster. This led to the development of a fly mask that would fully cover his face and the Field Relief Max was developed, it is also the perfect mask for horses that suffer with sweet itch.
Our fly masks all carry a one-year guarantee but most last for several seasons. Long lasting and easy to wash, the Field Relief Max Fly Mask comes in a variety of sizes from ponies to large horses. The Field Relief Max Fly Mask also provides excellent visibility so is ideal for veterans, visually impaired and spooky horses! Also available, the shorter version fly mask: Field Relief Midi with ears.
Which fly mask should you choose?
Read our blog to find out!
Delivery, returns, exchanges and guarantee
Delivery charges are calculated based on the location of delivery, weight, and value of the order. Standard charges are:
For parcels up to 20kg: UK Delivery
- Economy 4-6 Working Days – £3.95 or FREE for orders over £25 (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- Next Working Day Delivery, Orders placed before 2pm – £5.95 (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- For orders over £99 – Free Next Day Delivery
- Scottish Highland & Islands Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For. For orders up to 2kg – £3.95 (weight variable)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Standard 4-6 Working Day Delivery for orders up to £75 – £9.95 (weight variable)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Standard 4-6 Working Day Delivery for orders over £75 – £7.95 (weight variable)
We hope that you are happy with your products, but if you aren’t, we do understand that sometimes when buying online that items may not be as expected, you may need a different size or you might have just changed your mind!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return or change your product without reason within 30 days of the delivery of the goods. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
In order to receive a refund/exchange:
• your item must be clean, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• your item must be in its original packaging.
• your item must be returned to us within 30 days from receipt of your order*.
• you must fill out the online returns form before returning your item, and include your name, order number and address inside your return package.
All Equilibrium Products are covered under a one year guarantee, except for Equilibrium Massage products which are guaranteed for 2 years. The guarantee is valid with proof of purchase, either email, card receipt or shop receipt, from the date of purchase, providing the product is used and cared for in accordance with instructions. The guarantee is not transferable to another person.
If you find the product faulty during the guarantee period, and you have bought direct from Equilibrium Products please contact us, we will be more than happy to arrange a refund or replacement. If you have bought your product elsewhere please contact the company you purchased it from.
The following are specifically excluded from the terms and condition of the guarantee:
- Damage caused by misuse, accident, negligence or improper handling of the product or not used in accordance with instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any modification made by the purchaser to the product or any repairs other than by an authorised agent.
- Damage resulting from incorrect maintenance according to the instructions of use (e.g. stored in damp/wet conditions, washed on too hot a wash).
- The guarantee is only valid if the correct Equilibrium Therapy Multi Plug Charger and correct Equilibrium Therapy Battery are used, the mains charger attachment appropriate to the country of use must be used. The guarantee is invalid if used with an adapter.
- Damage caused due to the use of the product on voltage other than that stamped on the product.
The Field Relief Fly Masks are designed to protect your horse from UV rays from the sun and offer relief from flies. If worn overnight, it may well restrict your horses vision. We recommend the mask is removed and checked twice a day.
The Field Relief masks have soft sponge padding across the brow and nose for extra comfort. The masks can be worn for up to 12 hours, but must be kept clean and removed and checked regularly for maximum comfort.
Some horses just do not like their ears to be covered and will rub them if they are covered by a mask therefore often resulting in the mask coming off. If you choose the Field Relief Midi Fly Mask Without Ears you should find that going on the hunt for the mask in the field is a less frequent occurrence!
The Field Relief Max protects the horse’s face from the tips of the ears to the end of the nose. The Max comes with a removable, adjustable nosepiece. The Field Relief Midi does not have a nosepiece; it is designed for the less sensitive horse for general protection from flies. The Midi comes with and without ears, but an additional nosepiece or muzzle fringe is available to buy should your horse need it.
You might also like ...
£24.95 View product
Net Relief Riding Mask
Stress-free summer hacking with this ride on fly mask which…
£26.50 View product
Field Relief Midi Fly Mask (no ears)
A horse fly mask without ears that ticks all the…
£28.50 View product
Field Relief Midi Fly Mask With Ears
A horse fly mask with ears that ticks all the…
£95.00 View product
Field Relief Fly Rug
Lightweight and breathable, this combo fly rug is the perfect…