Tri-Zone Brushing Boots
Super stylish horse brushing boots designed to mould comfortably to your horses leg, perfect for everyday use!
Whether you’re schooling at home, out hacking or warming up ready to go down the centre line, these smart, flexible and comfortable equine brushing boots are a must-have for your tack box.
- Made from high quality neoprene for flexibility.
- Strategically placed strike pads to prevent knocks and bumps.
- The versatile design means they can be used on front and hind legs.
- Winner of the Your Horse Magazine brushing boot big test!
These horse boots are specifically designed to contour your horses legs, allowing them to sit comfortably and stay secure, no matter what you are doing with your horse. Fit with a secure hook and loop design, you have the ability to adjust the boots through the straps; so whether you have a chunky cob or fine thoroughbred, you are ensured they’ll fit a wide range of leg widths.
Taking a closer look at the boots.
The brushing boots are designed to contour to your horses leg. The curved shaping allows it to sit comfortably and stay in place. A strategically placed strike pad is placed on the inside of your horses' leg. Made from a strong and durable vinyl, this allows it to take impact from brushing.
The Equilibrium Brushing Boots are made from high quality neoprene. This allows the boot to be tough, yet flexible.
Due to their versatile design, the brushing boots can be worn on front and hind legs as required. The double or triple hook and loop straps allow for secure fit. There is adjustability within the straps too so that they can fit a wide range of horses.
Who are they for?
- Everyday schooling, flatwork and hacking.
- Turn out.
Does your horse need more protection than a Brushing Boot can offer?
Depending on your horse and what you do with them, they might need more protection. While they are a great tack room staple, Brushing Boots are great for protection against brushing, but not too much else. With an advancement in materials, some boots are made from highly breathable materials, while offering more all round protection. Take a look at the Tri-Zone All Sports Boots for example. These boots not only offer all round protection, but specific tendon protection too. This might be useful when jumping, doing fast work, or on a big moving horse.
|Point||Taken from||XS Small Pony 12.2hh-13.3hh||S Pony 13.3hh-14.2hh||M Large Pony/Horse 14.2hh-16hh||L Horse 16hh-163hh||XL Large Horse 16.3hh+|
|A||Canon bone width (cm)||16-18||18-20||20-22||22-24||24-26|
|B||Length of boot (cm)||21.5||23||25.5||27.5||29.5|
|Taken from||Canon bone width (cm)|
|XS Small Pony 12.2hh-13.3hh||16-18|
|S Pony 13.3hh-14.2hh||18-20|
|M Large Pony/Horse 14.2hh-16hh||20-22|
|L Horse 16hh-163hh||22-24|
|XL Large Horse 16.3hh+||24-26|
|Taken from||Length of boot (cm)|
|XS Small Pony 12.2hh-13.3hh||21.5|
|S Pony 13.3hh-14.2hh||23|
|M Large Pony/Horse 14.2hh-16hh||25.5|
|L Horse 16hh-163hh||27.5|
|XL Large Horse 16.3hh+||29.5|
Delivery, returns, exchanges and guarantee
Delivery charges are calculated based on the location of delivery, weight, and value of the order. Standard charges are:
For parcels up to 20kg: UK Delivery
- Economy 4-6 Working Days – £3.95 or FREE for orders over £25 (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- Next Working Day Delivery, Orders placed before 2pm – £5.95 (UK Mainland only. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland, and Islands)
- For orders over £99 – Free Next Day Delivery
- Scottish Highland & Islands Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For. For orders up to 2kg – £3.95 (weight variable)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Standard 4-6 Working Day Delivery for orders up to £75 – £9.95 (weight variable)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Standard 4-6 Working Day Delivery for orders over £75 – £7.95 (weight variable)
We hope that you are happy with your products, but if you aren’t, we do understand that sometimes when buying online that items may not be as expected, you may need a different size or you might have just changed your mind!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return or change your product without reason within 30 days of the delivery of the goods. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
In order to receive a refund/exchange:
• your item must be clean, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• your item must be in its original packaging.
• your item must be returned to us within 30 days from receipt of your order*.
• you must fill out the online returns form before returning your item, and include your name, order number and address inside your return package.
All Equilibrium Products are covered under a one year guarantee, except for Equilibrium Massage products which are guaranteed for 2 years. The guarantee is valid with proof of purchase, either email, card receipt or shop receipt, from the date of purchase, providing the product is used and cared for in accordance with instructions. The guarantee is not transferable to another person.
If you find the product faulty during the guarantee period, and you have bought direct from Equilibrium Products please contact us, we will be more than happy to arrange a refund or replacement. If you have bought your product elsewhere please contact the company you purchased it from.
The following are specifically excluded from the terms and condition of the guarantee:
- Damage caused by misuse, accident, negligence or improper handling of the product or not used in accordance with instructions
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any modification made by the purchaser to the product or any repairs other than by an authorised agent.
- Damage resulting from incorrect maintenance according to the instructions of use (e.g. stored in damp/wet conditions, washed on too hot a wash).
- The guarantee is only valid if the correct Equilibrium Therapy Multi Plug Charger and correct Equilibrium Therapy Battery are used, the mains charger attachment appropriate to the country of use must be used. The guarantee is invalid if used with an adapter.
- Damage caused due to the use of the product on voltage other than that stamped on the product.
Need more protection?
SaleTri-Zone Impact Sports Boots£34.98 – £79.99 View product
Tri-Zone Impact Sports Boots
High impact horse cross country boots, independently tested protection that…
Tri-Zone All Sports Boots£49.99 View product
Tri-Zone All Sports Boots
All round tested protection for all disciplines – whether you’re…
Tri-Zone Over Reach Boots£29.99 View product
Tri-Zone Over Reach Boots
Tested, hard-wearing over reach boots for horses, specifically designed for…
Tri-Zone Open Fronted Tendon Boots£59.99 View product
Tri-Zone Open Fronted Tendon Boots
The Equilibrium Tri-Zone Open Fronted Tendon Boots flexibly mould to…