Massage Therapy Massage Pad
- Clinically proven to promote relaxation and improve back flexibility.
- Can help to increase stride length.
- Each massage session lasts for 30 minutes; it strokes, vibrates and oscillates, stimulating the muscles.
- There are three different settings:
- Low - To cool down after exercise
- Medium - To warm muscles prior to exercise
- High - To help alleviate back problems.
- The battery lasts for at least six sessions and recharges in a few hours, using the portable charger.
- DID YOU KNOW? MAGNETIC THERAPY can help to increase the speed of healing when treating specific back conditions. Combined use of the Equilibrium Therapy Magnetic Back Pad overnight and the Massage Pad once a day can help to maintain a healthy back.
Your horse says...
"I really look forward to my massage sessions. The pad is so soothing as it cycles through stroking, massaging and vibrating, I can feel any stiffness just melting away. I think of it as 'me time' when I can just ignore the rest of the world."
"We decided to get the Equilibrium Massage Pad after a recommendation from a friend, following a diagnosis of a severe overstrain in our horse's back. Used in conjunction with treatment from my osteopath the pad has been a great help in alleviating the symptoms of his condition. We have continued to use the pad both before and after exercise on all of the horses as they appear to find it really relaxing. The pad is easy to fit and the three setting means easy adjustments for different needs. A fantastic addition for every yard."
- One size
An instruction video on how to use the Equilibrium Therapy Massage Pad can be viewed below.
This soft, pliable massage pad covers the horse's back from withers to quarters. The adjustable straps fit a wide range of horses. It is easy to clean, and readily portable, being lightweight and packed in a small nylon carry bag.
Please note: the product warranty will be invalid if an inappropriate mains charger is used with any Equilibrium Therapy electrical products. Batteries must only be recharged using the correct Equilibrium charger appropriate to the country of use and not used with an adaptor.