Net Relief® Muzzle Net
Effective relief from the symptoms of head shaking
- Improves 79% of sufferers (Clinical Trials - De Montfort University, UK)
- Totally unobtrusive and permitted by British Dressage and British Eventing for use in competition (see rule applying to the use of muzzle nets for each organisation).
- DID YOU KNOW? That many horse owners have found it beneficial to use the Net Relief RIDING MASK in conjunction with the Muzzle Net to help relieve the symptoms of headshaking.
Move your mouse over a hotspot for more info...
Your horse says...
"My nose used to always irritate me. I couldn't keep my head still and got very angry with myself at times, but when I started to wear my Muzzle Net, I found my nose didn't irritate me any more. I can now concentrate on my job and enjoy hacking and working again. I think my mum is much happier too!"
"Until you've owned a headshaker you can never understand how debilitating and distressing it is for the horse. The Net Relief products are the ONLY thing that works for my horse, making his headshaking condition far more bearable."
- Brown Mesh with Brown Noseband
- White Mesh with Black Noseband
- Black Mesh with Black Noseband
- Cob / Horse
- XL Horse
Net Relief is one of the most effective products in controlling the symptoms of head shaking.
Unlike traditional nets that cover the whole muzzle, its contoured, shaped design covers only the top half of the muzzle. Once in place, it is unobtrusive, allows saliva to escape from the mouth freely and does not interfere with the horses breathing. It can remain on the bridle at all times and places no restriction on the type of bit or noseband used.
Fully Adjustable, Net Relief is attached to the noseband via hook and loop straps, which allows it to be adjusted up, or down and tailored to every horse. The Nets are easy to replace and refills are available in the pack.
The results of 'Net Relief' in Clinical Trials at De Montfort University in the UK were outstanding:
79% of the animals experienced an improvement in symptoms
84% of respondents said Net Relief was easy to use.
88% of respondents said Net Relief had an attractive appearance on the horse.