Equi-Chaps® Close Contact Chaps
Help prevent mud fever
- Help to keep your horse's legs dry and mud free to prevent mud fever
- Soft and comfortable, fitting like a second skin
- Superbly flexible, breathable and can be worn for long periods of time; up to 12 hours, with minimum risk of rubbing
- Now tougher, providing extra protection
- Easier to wash and quicker to dry
Move your mouse over a hotspot for more info...
Your horse says...
"I love to stay outside, even in winter, but my legs get cold, wet and I used to suffer from really painful mud fever. Now that I wear Equi-Chaps close contact chaps, my legs stay mud-fever free, so I can make the most of being outdoors!"
"I bought the first pair of close contact chaps for her front legs to see how we got on, they are so soft and supple I had no problems with rubbing. After a week, I couldn't believe how much less Barrier grease I had to put on and how much cleaner and dryer her legs were. So, I bought another pair for her hind legs, one size up.
Thank you so much, your product is innovative and more than functional!
- 5 Extra Large
- 4 Large
- 3W Medium (Wide)
- 3 Medium
- 2 Small
- 1 Extra Small
These chaps offer mild protection from brushing and over reaching. Close Contact Chaps are not suitable for horses with an allergy to neoprene.
Getting the correct size is important, click the sizing link below for more information on correct sizing.
Watch the video here....