Equi-Chaps® Hardy Chaps
Help prevent leg injury during turn-out
- Offer superb protection from over reaches, knocks and grazes
- Made from water resistant, fast drying 7mm Rotex (a tough coated neoprene)
- Extremely durable and easy to clean
- Super comfortable for the horse to wear
- As they help to keep the legs warm and dry, they are ideal for horses with arthritis and ringbone.
Move your mouse over a hotspot for more info...
Your horse says...
"I love playing with my friends in the field, but sometimes I get a bit carried away and hurt my legs. With Hardy Chaps, I can gallop and buck, while they keep my legs protected."
"I just wanted to say that these are the best turnout boots I have ever bought, if it wasn't for these boots my horse would have sustained major leg injurys when she fell down a bank, through a fence and got her legs tangled up in barbed wire!"
- 4 Extra Large
- 3 Large
- 2 Medium
- 1 Small
- 0 Extra Small
No need to fit over reach boots. Ideal for boisterous and accident prone horses. Extremely durable and easy to clean. Comfortable and easy to fit.
PLEASE NOTE: Hardy Chaps are made from a heavyweight non breathable neoprene. Please take care to limit the length of time that Hardy Chaps are worn in warm weather. Horse owners are advised to regularly check that the horse's leg is not over heating.