Tri-Zone® Allsport Boot
- The ideal 'Allrounder'
- Very light and breathable but robust
- Minimising weight on the leg will reduce injuries caused by tiredness
- One of the most versatile boots on the market
- Ideal for schooling, endurance, racing, cross-country, hacking
- Designed to be used on front or hind legs
- Innovative Airlite triple layer system
- The outer layer is made of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA), formed into a mesh for lightness.
- A different form of EVA is used for the inner layer. Several cycles of development has resulted in the distinctive design, of oval holes and shaped raised areas.
- This shaping minimises weight, helps keep the leg cool and dry, and helps to disperse shockwaves.
- These two layers of EVA provide effective protection against both concussion and penetration injuries.
- This protection is further enhanced by a strip of polycarbonate inserted down the back of the boot, inside the mesh, to protect vulnerable tendons.
- Between the two EVA layers is a fine mesh, to prevent dirt getting inside the boot.
Your horse says...
"These boots are so light - I can hardly feel I'm wearing them!"
"Just wanted to send you and your team a big thank you as I have now found a pair of xc boots that fit my horse. I have a 15.1 event horse who is now being evented by our top scottish international event rider (he has quite a jump and character!!) I have always had problems getting boots to fit him as his bones structure is as you can imagine quite little and have gone through numerous xc boots. They have been either too big/ too small or after a couple of months stretch badly and become less secure so overall it was proving very costly and a potential safety issue.
I have recently changed to your light allsports boots. Since changing they have been absolutely great, lightweight, breathable, and more importantly due to a secure fit I believe they provide maximum protection, so safety and ligament damage is less of an issue. In addition, his legs are dry and cool when he returns from galloping round the xc course.
- Extra Small
- Extra Large