When to use Magnetic Chaps?
- For horses who suffer with arthritis
- When horses get fluid filled legs in the stable
- For horses who are recovering from tendon problems, splints, navicular, bone chips and general knocks and bumps
- When on box rest or stand in for long periods of time
- For horses in high levels of work to encourage repair
Ever wondered how Magnetic Therapy works?
The body’s cells have electromagnetic properties which means they can be energised by a magnetic field. Magnetic Therapy encourages blood flow and increases cellular activity in the body however, magnets in themselves, do not heal. When a powerful magnet is placed against the body, cellular activity is increased, and this in turn increases the rate at which cells regenerate and repair.
How does Magnetic Therapy help horses?
Magnetic therapy can help to increase the rate of healing when treating inflammation, swelling, stiffness, muscle cramps and the symptoms of arthritis. Using magnetic therapy can help the horse recover more quickly from injury or a chronic condition.
Listen to our podcast with #horsehour here.