Tri-Zone® Airlite Tendon Boot
- Tri-Zone Airlite Tendon Boot incorporates a substantial tendon protection system. Not only are there 2 shock absorbing layers of EVA to reduce the risk of concussion injuries, the vulnerable tendon area is also protected by a tough polycarbonate layer which can withstand penetration.
- • Very light and breathable
- • Fully tested in the laboratory and field trials
- • Incorporates the new Airlite triple layer system
- • Polycarbonate inner strip protects the vunerable tendons
- • Good protection from both concussion and penetration injuries
- • Impact resistant EVA outer shell and lining
- • Fine mesh prevents grit and debris getting inside boot
- • Easy to fit and maintain
Your horse says...
"We are committed to wearing Equilibrium boots on all of our thoroughbred horses because we know how good they are."
Tri-Zone Airlite Tendon Boot has achieved outstanding results in laboratory-conducted tests on impact protection, proving it to be one of the most protective boots on the market today. Its ability to keep the horse's leg cool, not add extra unnecessary weight and to not restrict movement in any way makes it a truly unique boot