1 year product guarantee
Free delivery on most orders over £40
Rated 4.9/5 stars on Feefo
Researched & tested products
Innovating for over 20 years!
Supporting Redwings Horse Sanctuary & Brooke
Feefo Gold Trusted Service Award Winner
Get more time to pay with Klarna
Recruitment - Show Staff
Equilibrium Products are on the lookout for Show Staff to help drive the continued success of Equilibrium’s presence on the UK Show circuit.
Equilibrium Products, based on the Beds, Bucks border champion the welfare of horses by developing innovative quality products that truly make a difference.
Reporting into the UK Sales Director. You will be responsible for driving brand awareness and sales at various equestrian events, consumer shows and retailer events.
We are looking for :
- A bright, enthusiastic ‘people person’ with strong interpersonal skills.
- A confident communicator.
- A grafter, not afraid to get stuck in.
- Energetic – show work involves long days and you will need to be on your A game for the duration of the show.
- Fit and healthy – you will be on your feet for long periods of time and the job does involve lifting and carrying.
- Flexible to work weekends/evenings and stay away from home (as necessary).
- Be the face of the Equilibrium brand? We need you to become a Brand Ambassador, offering great customer service, advice and care.
- Be adaptable – things don’t always go to plan, we need someone who is quick thinking and can problem solve.
- Sell to our customers in a knowledgeable and professional way.
- Work alongside our retail/event partners.
- We are looking for people with previous show support / promotion staff experience.
- Full UK Driving licence with own transport and relevant business insurance.
- Previous experience working within the equestrian industry.
- A horse owner or someone with knowledge of horses and the equestrian community.
To apply for this role, please send your C.V. and a covering letter stating why you think you could be the person we are looking for to: email@example.com
This is a flexible position with regular work available (this will generally involve both evenings and weekends). We have a full events calendar. You will be paid a daily rate, plus expenses where applicable, a uniform will be provided.