1 year product guarantee
Free delivery on most orders over £40
Rated 4.9/5 stars on Feefo
Researched & tested products
Innovating for over 20 years!
Supporting Redwings Horse Sanctuary & Brooke
Feefo Gold Trusted Service Award Winner
Get more time to pay with Klarna
Preparing for Pony Club Camp
Your Pony Club Camp checklist!
It’s a favourite time of year for most Pony Club members and Summer Camp is almost here.
We’ve put together a checklist to help make preparing for camp easier and hopefully help you remember everything you need to take! We’ve also added a few extras that may not be on your PCUK list!
For your pony…
- Your pony’s passport! Vaccinations need to be up-to-date.
- Headcollar and lead rope (a spare could come in handy too).
- Saddle and bridle (in good condition and ensure it fits properly!).
- Black, brown, white or navy numnah, ideally a few.
- Boots if necessary.
- Martingale/breastplate, neck strap if necessary.
- Tack cleaning kit.
- Saddle rack.
- Grooming kit including a sweat scraper and a of couple sponges (maybe shampoo too).
- Plaiting bands.
- Fly spray.
- 2 water buckets.
- Feed bowls.
- Light-weight stable rug in case of any cold nights.
- Stable bandages/chaps if necessary
- Pitchfork, shovel, broom, muck bucket/wheelbarrow
- And your pony of course!
For the rider…
- Jodhpurs/breeches (plain colours such as black, or navy are fine for instruction days but white/beige is essential for the competition day.
- Tweed or black/navy jacket.
- White shirts.
- Pony club tie.
- Pony club badge to put on your jacket.
- Long sleeved rugby shirt/sweatshirt for instruction days (pony club polo shirt, camp polo shirts, polo shirts/t-shirts with sleeves can be worn, however hoodies are not allowed to be ridden in.
- Long sleeved shirt or cross country colours.
- Riding hat (cannot have a fixed peak for cross country), needs to meet the required standard.
- Body protector and medical armband.
- Riding gloves.
- Long riding boots or jodphur boots with chaps/gaiters.
- Wellies/yard boots.
- Notebook and pen.
If you’re staying at camp it would be a good idea to have the following…
- Normal clothes for wearing around camp (jeans, shorts, t-shirts, jumpers, trainers, pyjamas…).
- Shower gel/soap, shampoo etc.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Sleeping bag/duvet.
- Torch with fresh batteries.
- Sun hat/sun cream.
- Bags for rubbish.
- Drying up cloth.
- Pony Club Manual.
Here's just a few other products we think you might need!View all products
49.9934.99Save £15.00 SaleStellar HeadcollarView product
Perfect Product Imperfect Packaging The Equilibrium Stellar Safety Headcollar could…
Munch Net£4.50 View product
Extend eating times and help prevent boredom with this small-holed…
Bucket Cosi£12.50 View product
A superior insulated horse feed bucket cover that prevents feed…
Equilibrium Pony Massage PadView product
Equilibrium Pony Massage Pad
Reward. Relax. Release your pony’s potential with this massage pad…