Marketing Assistant (Design)
Come and join us! We are in a period of growth and we are looking for a bright individual to join the marketing team working in our busy office environment to assist in all aspects of marketing with a focus on creative design.
- Assist in the design and creative production of all marketing material including POS, product packaging, press advertising, digital advertising, catalogues and flyers and company literature.
- Assist in the production and editing of in-house photography and video content.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of social media & digital marketing activities
- Assist in updating website content including imagery and text
- Update customer database and assist in sending e-newsletters
- Be available to support the sales team at trade shows and events.
- General office and marketing duties
- Good communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Confident team player with willingness to learn
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign essential.
- Equestrian knowledge is preferred.
- Good basic IT skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Well organised and able to work efficiently in busy office
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
The role is full time and based from our offices in rural Buckinghamshire
If you wish to apply to this role please email your C.V and covering letter with salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications: 31st October 2018